• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Sony has a new offcial name for their Marvel universe

User Info: supersizefries

supersizefries
1 month ago#1
Sony Pictures Universe of Marvel Characters

https://www.ign.com/articles/this-is-the-official-name-of-sonys-spider-man-marvel-movie-universe

User Info: TheVector

TheVector
1 month ago#2
SPUMC?!?

SPUOMC?!? (If you include the O there)

Crappy short nickname unlike the MCU

User Info: IShall_Run_Amok

IShall_Run_Amok
1 month ago#3
They should have just called it the spider-verse.
how does it feel to kick a tree we don't know because we're trees and we don't kick eachother

User Info: De-

De-
1 month ago#4
IShall_Run_Amok posted...
They should have just called it the spider-verse.

I'm sure that's the first thing on their mind, but Marvel Studios won't let them.
But I could be wrong...

User Info: brimicbed

brimicbed
1 month ago#5
"New?" This article is from May 2020.

It still sounds like a slang term for semen.

User Info: SpikeMike4487

SpikeMike4487
1 month ago#6
They've changed the name since this article. Its simply Sony's Spider-Man Universe (SSU) now.
"Heath Ledger took a fist full of pills. He knew how that nap was going to end."-- Daniel Tosh
http://livinglifebywatching.wordpress.com/

User Info: dom316

dom316
1 month ago#7
They should just call it Sony International Marvel Pictures. 😏
Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby! Don't you put that evil on us! YOU ARE NOT PARALYZED!
R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan
(message deleted)

User Info: DaBlackGamer

DaBlackGamer
1 month ago#9
brimicbed posted...
"New?" This article is from May 2020.

It still sounds like a slang term for semen.

supersizefries posted...
strange this popped up today like it was new
I could be wrong but when I click the link, it says IGN 10/21/2021. While it does say May 2020, the article also says its been updated. I guess IGN took the old and just update whatever's new to add as its a new article.
PC: CPU: Ryzen 5: 5600X+Arctic Freezer 50/GPU: RTX 2070/RAM: 16GB/MB:MSI X750 Pro/PSU: EVGA SuperNova 650w Gold/SSD: Samsung 850 EVO: 1TB/OS: Windows 10

User Info: brimicbed

brimicbed
1 month ago#10
DaBlackGamer posted...
I could be wrong but when I click the link, it says IGN 10/21/2021. While it does say May 2020, the article also says its been updated. I guess IGN took the old and just update whatever's new to add as its a new article.

Updated: 1 May 2020 5:35 pm.

It says October 21 at the top of the page, but it says the current date on any page you visit.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Sony has a new offcial name for their Marvel universe
  • Topic Archived