• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Aki_Sora

Aki_Sora
1 month ago#1
https://youtu.be/eHp3MbsCbMg
This is GameFAQs and stating an opinion is a declaration of WAR! https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561199023744394/

User Info: Risa_Omomo

Risa_Omomo
1 month ago#2
Tom Holland has a baby face.

He is neither spiderman nor nathan drake.

But then again, miscasting is a common occurrence right now in hollywood.

It happens in almost every movie that comes out these days. (Usually for SJW purposes.)
I truly love Nanako Dojima.

User Info: Zelos_ToS

Zelos_ToS
1 month ago#3
Looks not as terrible as I had expected. We'll see.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#4
It's not that it looks bad it's just there's nothing there that makes me convinced that this actually needed a movie. This reminds me of the recent Tomb Raider with how generic it feels.
"Only idiots play games at ultra settings" - Fade2black001, 2018

User Info: acolytes

acolytes
1 month ago#5
There's something I just find incredibly uninteresting about Mark Wahlberg.
"I learned about the blues from this kitten I knew, her hair was raven and her heart was like a tomb. My heart's like a wound."

User Info: UltimAXE

UltimAXE
1 month ago#6
It looks fine but the faces and voices of the Uncharted cast is so engrained into what it is that I like about the series that any deviation from that is going to be a tough sell, and I don't know if I buy Wahlberg as Sully or Holland as Drake.

Granted, I enjoy watching Uncharted more than I like playing Uncharted, so maybe I'll like the movie.
~ We're all trapped in a maze of relationships ~

User Info: MattVSin

MattVSin
1 month ago#7
Looks much better than I thought it would.
PSN: MattVSin
The Saints intentionally covered up documentation in the 2020 Roman Catholic archdiocese sexual abuse crisis.

User Info: B18Champ

B18Champ
1 month ago#8
I will definitely see it, but I'm not that excited. The games were fine. Don't think a movie was necessary.

User Info: Namewee_Fragile

Namewee_Fragile
1 month ago#9
They f***ed up the Sully character..

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
1 month ago#10
This is terrible. Tom Holland cannot play Nathan Drake to save his life. It should have always been Nathan Fillion.
  • Topic Archived