• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HesOurYou

HesOurYou
1 month ago#11
Ar0ge posted...
Why do people live Brosnan so much....
Majority of people on this board are in the age range when Goldeneye was their first Bond movie and first FPS game, so it makes sense. Doesn't hurt that Brosnan is a great actor.
~ SomeLikeItHoth ~

User Info: CommonGrackle

CommonGrackle
1 month ago#12
...wait a minute. Take David Niven off of there right now!

User Info: RaulJenkins

RaulJenkins
1 month ago#13
Timothy Dalton
Raul

User Info: Kaz13

Kaz13
1 month ago#14
In terms of believability as a guy who could kick the s*** out of terrorists and badass, as well as my favorites:

1. Connery
  2. Craig
  3. Dalton
Brosnan had too much of a "pretty boy" look to me that didn't wear off until after his run. Never saw Niven, didn't care for Lazenby and Roger Moore always struck me as a bit o a clown. Craig benefits from direction and choreography, Dalton was a badass whose main fault is he didn't have as much charisma as Connery nor enough roles. Connery is not only the standard bearer but he also looked like a guy who could clear out a bar in a fight while also having the charisma and swagger to steal your girl.

Omnigel has little purpose in the legendary edition since it removed the thing where the game doesn't let you retry hacking minigames if you fail them.

User Info: RiKuToTheMiGhtY

RiKuToTheMiGhtY
1 month ago#15
1.Sean “Pimp Hand” Connery
2.Pierce Brosnan
3.Roger Moore
4.Daniel Craig
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: Dusk-HD

Dusk-HD
1 month ago#16
Dalton because he was most like the books.
Remastered in high-definition

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
1 month ago#17
themadhatter16 posted...
Are we talking best acting as Bond, or their whole careers?

Poll clearly asks "best actor"

This is not a "best bond" poll. Not sure why so many responses seem specifically focused on Bond performance.

Anyways, tough call, but i think Daniel Craig is the most impressive actor of the bunch. THat perhaps could be recency bias, but racking my brain on what i know of these other actors work and they just dont impress compared to Craig.

It is interesting people are so receptive to an American as Bond though.
"Assaulting the elderly and raping women and watching MMA are moral equivalents!" -Dynedux
"You can't wish death on Hitler"-Gamefaq Mods

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
1 month ago#18
Most people are against an American Bond tbh.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
1 month ago#19
spikethedevil posted...
Most people are against an American Bond tbh.

Most people loved Craig as Bond though
"Assaulting the elderly and raping women and watching MMA are moral equivalents!" -Dynedux
"You can't wish death on Hitler"-Gamefaq Mods

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
1 month ago#20
JackBurton85 posted...
Most people loved Craig as Bond though

Craig is English though….. @JackBurton85

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Craig
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!
  • Topic Archived