• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. I really hope the next James Bond movie takes place in the 60s.

User Info: I_love_men

I_love_men
1 month ago#21
I'd say have it set in the early 90's since we're owed a 1991 and 1993 entry.
I signed up for Gamefaqs and all I got was this lousy signature.

User Info: Ryven

Ryven
1 month ago#22
If they ever did another reboot (i know, god forbid, but) i'd love it if it, and all following films, were set in the 60's.

Because while i've loved all of the recent movies, everything is so tech heavy - hack this, satellite that, program this, computer that, gps this, microchip that, etc etc

Taking it back to the past gets rid of that. Makes Bond really work on his cases the oldschool way. Q gadgets are more important and innovative again.

I don't think it'll ever happen, but i'd love it.
'We're not gonna make it, are we? People i mean.'
'It's in your nature to destroy yourselves.'

User Info: The Sock

The Sock
1 month ago#23
Ryven posted...
If they ever did another reboot (i know, god forbid, but)

@RyvenThe next Bond movie will be a reboot for sure. The Daniel Craig continuity is done and finished. Daniel Craig's Bond dies in No Time to Die. And they didn't leave it ambiguous. He is shown dying directly in an explosion with absolutely no chance that he could've survived in any way. So whoever plays Bond next will start a completely new continuity, making it a complete reboot.
Sit-up champion of the 27th century.
#BlackLivesMatter
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. I really hope the next James Bond movie takes place in the 60s.
  • Topic Archived