• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. How the hell will James Bond return?

User Info: RiKuToTheMiGhtY

RiKuToTheMiGhtY
1 month ago#61
The same way they do all the other times, have a new actor play the part, is there a reason he would not return ?
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: Junthor

Junthor
1 month ago#62
nocturnal traveler posted...
Wait, back up. Are you telling me that Lazenby, Connery, Moore, Dalton, and Brosnan are supposed to be Bond in the same continuity?

People don't know this?

Bond has been rebooted once, and that's with Daniel Craig. My guess is that James Bond with be a code name once the 007 agent gets rid of his"old real name"

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ -Red |||||||||||||| -Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] -Blue
If you find yourself in a fair fight, Your tactics SUCK!

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
1 month ago#63
Funny that the topic is still here and he just gave away the movie. Marked for moderation anyway, let's try.
"If I started working at Nintendo instead of Sega, I would have already quit the videogame industry." - Toshihiro Nagoshi

User Info: Kim Kusanagi

Kim Kusanagi
1 month ago#64
Supremo posted...
Funny that the topic is still here and he just gave away the movie. Marked for moderation anyway, let's try.

Now did I

I also marked your trolling
Live to train. Train to fight. Fight to live.
Take me away, I don't mind, but you better promise I'll be back in time!
nocturnal traveler 1 month ago#65
Junthor posted...
People don't know this?

Bond has been rebooted once, and that's with Daniel Craig. My guess is that James Bond with be a code name once the 007 agent gets rid of his"old real name"
There are a lot of people that don't know this. In fact, this topic was the first time I learned of the decades worth of movies connections to each other.
--I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it. ~Jedah--

User Info: lowlifeboy

lowlifeboy
1 month ago#66
WhitGameR44 posted...
As a female black American transgender.

So social media can finally implode on itself.
no. give other races a shot instead of just white and black.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. How the hell will James Bond return?
  • Topic Archived