• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Having to wait to see Shang Chi/ James Bond in VOD in 2021 is silly

User Info: LeadPipeCinche

LeadPipeCinche
1 month ago#41
Mr_Karate_II posted...
That's your opinion, doesn't mean you're right.

When multiple people think it, it does.

And I don't care about the "theater experience".... ....which is to over pay for popcorn & a drink while sitting in a dark room with a bunch of mouthbreathers... no f***ing thanks.

Or I can sit comfortably on my couch watching it. You know where I have the option to pause it or rewind it if someone has to pee or get something from the fridge. Which brings me to snacks, I can snack on whatever I want and its not costing the ridiculous price theaters charge for it. So f*** that.

User Info: KManX89

KManX89
1 month ago#42
The_Yahtz09 posted...
Studios produce movies to make money. The most profitable avenue for movies to make money is with theater exclusive windows. The WB movies this year have proved it. It isn’t rocket science.

Yep, if you honestly think HBO Max isn't the reason Reminiscence opened to $2m in its entire OW and people were just naturally that uninterested in it, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell to you. f***ing Uwe Boll's movies each made more than that on OW. You're telling me Boll's garbage pieces of crapola are an easier sell to the average fan than a Hugh Jackman-led sci-fi film with Rebecca Ferguson? If so, pass that joint along.
My Blu-Ray/DVD/Games Collection: https://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=551829 Updated: 12/3/2021
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Having to wait to see Shang Chi/ James Bond in VOD in 2021 is silly
  • Topic Archived