• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Having to wait to see Shang Chi/ James Bond in VOD in 2021 is silly
MeowMeowKitty30 3 months ago#31
Mr_Karate_II posted...
Don't assume s*** about me.

Ive seen your posts over many years on a bunch of forums. You always act like a petulant child.
meow meow
shycheesecake 3 months ago#32
I don't think Mr_Karate_II is a bad guy. Just really strange, lol.
Mr_Karate_II 3 months ago#33
MeowMeowKitty30 posted...
Ive seen your posts over many years on a bunch of forums. You always act like a petulant child.
That's your opinion, doesn't mean you're right.
Currently Playing: Dead by Daylight,Friday the 13th and Forza Horizon 5
MeowMeowKitty30 3 months ago#34
Mr_Karate_II posted...
That's your opinion, doesn't mean you're right.

You need help
meow meow
Mr_Karate_II 3 months ago#35
MeowMeowKitty30 posted...
You need help
Again, your opinion and it doesn't mean s***. To the block list for you, don't have time for users like you.
Currently Playing: Dead by Daylight,Friday the 13th and Forza Horizon 5
SteveRogers33 3 months ago#36
DrYuya posted...
I mean, what for even?
Maximize profits. They make the most money in theaters, and get pirated easily when On Demand. So they keep them in theaters for as long as possible to get money, since the only other way to watch it is bad quality cam rips.
rexcrk 3 months ago#37
After the Scarlett Johansson stuff with Black Widow, I can understand there being a wait period now.
Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds, along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.
UltimateSpidey 3 months ago#38
DrYuya posted...
I mean, what for even? Not like those who don't like wasting their time/sitting around loud and smelly people they don't know by going to a theater are going to change their minds en masse. It only serves as the theaters saying a big "FU" to those people who finally found a better way to watch movies due to Covid. It's not going to save them in the end.

In fact, I'm having a hard time seeing why everyone thinks it's okay for theaters and the entertainment industry to take such a major step backwards when progress was right at our door.I don't see any good reason to delay these movies in VOD.

Same as reopening offices...everyone just wants all the bad stuff that covid fixed to come back without having a solid and reasonable idea as to why...besides just liking the old normal even when it was awful.

It's silly to call this an "advancement" that Covid prompted and to compare it to going to the office vs. working from home.

VOD isn't new. It's always been there as a way to see movies. And It's not going away; no one's forcing you to go to the theater. Is it really that bad to wait a bit longer? There's tons of other (and believe it or not, probably better) stuff to watch on VOD in the meantime.
Life has 4 stages: you believe in Santa, you don't believe in Santa, you are Santa, and you look like Santa
Dusk-HD 3 months ago#39
You'd think they would invent better portable tripods by now as well.
Remastered in high-definition
SuperSaiyanSonic 3 months ago#40
Movies cost a lot of money to make. They get more money in theaters. If movies made less money, they would be produced with a smaller budget.

Just wait until it comes out for home like it always has been.

1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Having to wait to see Shang Chi/ James Bond in VOD in 2021 is silly
  • Topic Archived