• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Last Night In SoHo OFFICIAL Trailer...

User Info: pionear

pionear
1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcVnFrxjPjI

The 1st was a Teaser (2min?), but not really into these types of films, so here ya go

User Info: AngelsNAirwav3s

AngelsNAirwav3s
1 month ago#2
Movie looks weird, but I love Edgar Wright, so I will be there
Hello world!

User Info: AlexSobecki

AlexSobecki
1 month ago#3
Definitely gave me a better idea of what this movie is about. Felt that the first teaser for it didn’t give much. Probably won’t see it in theaters, but will check it out at some point
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki Twitter: @AlexSobecki

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
1 month ago#4
How can you not be into Edgar Wright movies? Weird..........................................

Anyways, apparently his next movie is going to be a new adaptation of The Running Man (don't call it a remake or a reboot or I will slap you)

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
1 month ago#5
Weird one
"Assaulting the elderly and raping women and watching MMA are moral equivalents!" -Dynedux
"You can't wish death on Hitler"-Gamefaq Mods

User Info: ReignFury

ReignFury
3 weeks ago#6
I love Edgars work, and he's picked two of the best young actresses out there.
Occasionally s***posting in a dead gaming forum

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
3 weeks ago#7
Really looking forward to this one.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 weeks ago#8
pothocket posted...
How can you not be into Edgar Wright movies? Weird..........................................

Anyways, apparently his next movie is going to be a new adaptation of The Running Man (don't call it a remake or a reboot or I will slap you)
I never cared for the trilogy and I thought Baby Driver was a disposable mess but I'm still interested in seeing anything he puts out. Scott Pilgrim was great.
"Only idiots play games at ultra settings" - Fade2black001, 2018

User Info: _Ever_Grande_

_Ever_Grande_
3 weeks ago#9
*Escape from New York theme intensifies*
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Last Night In SoHo OFFICIAL Trailer...
  • Topic Archived