• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Night House vs Don't Breathe 2 vs Candyman

User Info: SunnyDeep

SunnyDeep
1 month ago#1
wut u think - Results (17 votes)
Night House
35.29% (6 votes)
Don't Breathe 2
17.65% (3 votes)
Candyman
47.06% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Finally saw DB2 last night and now after watching the other 2 last week and I gotta say, I have the ranking at
DB2
NH
CM
What do you guys think?

User Info: B18Champ

B18Champ
1 month ago#2
Only saw Night House and Don't Breathe 2. I think Night House was better.

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
1 month ago#3
Give it a week and let's see how Malignant turns out
"Assaulting the elderly and raping women and watching MMA are moral equivalents!" -Dynedux
"You can't wish death on Hitler"-Gamefaq Mods

User Info: Drumiester

Drumiester
1 month ago#4
Haven't seen Candyman yet.

Night House was great.

Don't Breath 2 kind of sucked. A completely unnecessary sequel that lacked the tension of the first and made the blind guy a good guy, after all the f***ed up s*** he did.
I Love Sasha Banks!
Damn it feels good to be #AllElite Bay Bay!

JackBurton85
1 month ago#5
Drumiester posted...
Don't Breath 2 kind of sucked. A completely unnecessary sequel that lacked the tension of the first and made the blind guy a good guy, after all the f***ed up s*** he did.

sounds like TRASH
"Assaulting the elderly and raping women and watching MMA are moral equivalents!" -Dynedux

SunnyDeep
1 month ago#6
Drumiester posted...
Haven't seen Candyman yet.

Night House was great.

Ah I thought it made him more complex and went into the 2nd one with absolutely forgetting anything that happened in the first lol I felt like it was more standalone and just used the same character. Oh well, I was also high when I saw it so perhaps that made me more astounded than normal haha. But I still got it over Candyman when comparing that to it's original...

SunnyDeep
1 month ago#7
JackBurton85 posted...
Give it a week and let's see how Malignant turns out

Really looking forward to that too, James Wan directing and not just producing has me stoked

JackBurton85
1 month ago#8
SunnyDeep posted...
Really looking forward to that too, James Wan directing and not just producing has me stoked

And in October we FINALLY get the release of Antlers, which looks incredible!

Pretty strong output of horror this year, not all of it great of course but still bound to be some interesting flicks
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Night House vs Don't Breathe 2 vs Candyman
  • Topic Archived