• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Donnie Yen joining John Wick 4!!

User Info: FinalBraveNUT

FinalBraveNUT
1 month ago#1
Soon John Wick should be retitled the Expendables 😂. But seriously though I'm excited rumored that he plays wicks friend that has same enemies so should be interesting.
FFBE friend ID 958,168,629 Rank 156

User Info: Mackorov

Mackorov
1 month ago#2
I feel like they've been going downhill ever since John Wick 2. The story and action gets more and more ridiculous each time.

It used to be about simple accurate gun combat. Now it's becoming like the next GI Joe or something. They're just chucking famous actors for the sake of it. The fight scene between Wick and the Raid bros was so horrible to watch.

User Info: Haunter12O

Haunter12O
1 month ago#3
Mackorov posted...
I feel like they've been going downhill ever since John Wick 2. The story and action gets more and more ridiculous each time.

It used to be about simple accurate gun combat. Now it's becoming like the next GI Joe or something. They're just chucking famous actors for the sake of it. The fight scene between Wick and the Raid bros was so horrible to watch.

This is how action films of the 80s and 90s as well as foreign action movies play out.

The cinematography and choreography is still top notch, and the fights are great. The EU is getting a bit convoluted, so hopefully they dial it back a bit in the next film.

User Info: Wildspark

Wildspark
1 month ago#4
Mackorov posted...

I think John Wick 2 was the worst one and 3 was the best
And now for something completely different

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
1 month ago#5
The only thing I didn't like about Chapter 3 was the part where John swears allegiance to the head assassins in the desert because he needs to keep living " to remember her".
Currently playing: Star Wars: Republic Commando

User Info: assemblesquad

assemblesquad
1 month ago#6
I can't wait for him being in John Wick 4.
Mackorov posted...

No it's not. The Raid bros weren't here to kill John Wick. They went easy on him and trying to exhaust him because they were huge fans of John Wick just like Zero is. And John let these two Raid bros live after the fight just like he made a truce with Abram Tarasov in John Wick 2.

User Info: IShall_Run_Amok

IShall_Run_Amok
1 month ago#7
I love these f***ing movies so goddamn much.
Hard times (happiest days of my life) hard times gone by

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
1 month ago#8
Cant wait
lolAmerica

User Info: ShinAkuma777

ShinAkuma777
1 month ago#9
that's cool haven't seen him in anything in quite some time
I leave the tricks for the ladies.

User Info: TidusDream

TidusDream
1 month ago#10
Mackorov posted...

Oh contraire. John Wick 2 upped the scales with a bigger budget, longer length and a bouncing soundtrack without jumping the shark
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Donnie Yen joining John Wick 4!!
  • Topic Archived