• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Do you think Mission Impossible films is better than MCU and Fast & Furious?

User Info: assemblesquad

assemblesquad
1 month ago#1
Is Mission Impossible superior to MCU and F&F films? - Results (76 votes)
Yes
36.84% (28 votes)
Not really. Both M: I and MCU is probably better than F&F
50% (38 votes)
Nah I like them all
13.16% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Comment what you think this franchise is better than both of them?

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 month ago#2
They are certainly better than the Fast and the Furious, but the best Mission Impossible is about as good as your average Marvel Cinematic Universe.
[.]

User Info: dancing_cactuar

dancing_cactuar
1 month ago#3
With the exception of 2, without question.
According to someone on this website: $60 + $60 - $60 = $120
The PS5 has liquid metal tech like the T-1000 Terminator- AceCombatX

User Info: PurpleOutsider

PurpleOutsider
1 month ago#4
I have nothing against the MI movies, I like them just fine. They're just not as re-watchable as the MCU movies are.
"I will find a hole and **** it. If there ain't one, I will make one."

User Info: Bobsy84

Bobsy84
1 month ago#5
Nothing but respect and admiration for MI. It’s basically the American Bond franchise and TC has outlasted two Bonds now and going strong. Not only that but the films are getting better and better and imo have even outdone the recent Bond offerings as fun spy action thrillers.

Marvel had Infinite War and Endgame which I really enjoyed but don’t rate any of the solo stuff anywhere near as high, well made movies but the action scenes are just cgi fluff imo. Fun but forgettable films.

Fast and Furious is basically a live action cartoon now, lost any sense of threat, laws of physics don’t apply, characters just randomly come back from the dead. All the action scenes look way too fake for my liking.

User Info: Marikina

Marikina
1 month ago#6
IMO the MI didn't get that good until McQuarrie took over, and MCU's best easily stands up to Rogue Nation and Fallout.

User Info: pionear

pionear
1 month ago#7
MCU > MI > FF

User Info: Darknessx9

Darknessx9
1 month ago#8
Best MI film are almost on par with best MCU films.

Fast And Furious are good, but just enterteinment.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of winning is?

User Info: WhitGameR44

WhitGameR44
1 month ago#9
MCU have had better moments IMO than MI, so I put them ahead by a bit.

I find the Fast & Furious movies to be utter garbage, so they aren't even in the conversation.
Proud Owner of a NES, N64, PS2, Xbox, PS3, 360, Wii, PS4, X1, PSP, 3DS, Vita and PC
Total Games Completed: 752

User Info: CreekCo

CreekCo
1 month ago#10
Fallout was actually as good as Civil War, imo. I'd go so far to say it's one of the best films Cruise ever made and he's been in classics.
All we have to do, is take these lies and make them true somehow
All we have to see, is that I don't belong to you and you don't belong to me -- Freedom '90 GM.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Do you think Mission Impossible films is better than MCU and Fast & Furious?
  • Topic Archived