• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Why isn't outside food or drinks allowed in theaters?

User Info: Jedibaracuda

Jedibaracuda
2 months ago#51
Ya’ll must really not want your local theater to be around in 5-10 years.

User Info: C Redfield

C Redfield
2 months ago#52
Jedibaracuda posted...

Can't speak for everyone but mine earns it 1/2 star yelp review.
Welcome to Gamestop. Remember use small words slowly we're f'n idiots.

User Info: Jigglybuff2

Jigglybuff2
2 months ago#53
Jedibaracuda posted...
Mines been around for like 25, still going strong. Doesn't hurt to be the only theater for a town with a huge population
Biggest Ziggler fan of the PWB

User Info: ju_mu

ju_mu
2 months ago#54
Theme parks are also guilty of this too. And im not just talking about the gimmick items like the green milk in galaxys edge in disney and butterbeer at hogwarts in universal. Last time i was at a theme park it cost me 3$ for a 12 oz can of coca cola(that i could easily get for 75 cents at a vending machine at the nearby hotel).
Not changing my signature until call of duty penguin warfare or a cod game about a penguin uprising is released.

User Info: Jedibaracuda

Jedibaracuda
2 months ago#55
Sports parks and stadiums are the worst offenders, imo. Their concession prices are even more ridiculous and unlike theaters, they don’t rely on those sales to keep them afloat.

At least with theme parks, the big ones like Disney and Universal offer you food that is better than fast food quality. If I’m going to get ripped off by theme park food, I’d rather pay $15 for a brisket sandwich than $12 for a Hardees quality burger. Then again, I suppose if you were taking the family out, you’d probably have a different perspective.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Why isn't outside food or drinks allowed in theaters?
  • Topic Archived