• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Snake Eyes at 46%, Old at 57% at RT...

User Info: GFqsGangster

GFqsGangster
2 months ago#11
I watched both movies last night. Snake Eyes was good fun. And Old was great. Definitely worth a trip to the theater.

User Info: TheDevilman

TheDevilman
2 months ago#12
GFqsGangster posted...
I watched both movies last night. Snake Eyes was good fun. And Old was great. Definitely worth a trip to the theater.

@GFqsGangster You must have set your standards very low for Snake Eyes. Horrible camera work, complete character assassination (Snake Eyes would never be dishonorable like that) and totally ignoring the true story of the characters. Retconned for no reason.

User Info: MasterFoxCheif3

MasterFoxCheif3
2 months ago#13
DeadmansGun posted...
RT isn’t a credible source for reviews.

.....it's a collection from hundreds of film reviewing sources....how is it not credible?
''President of the I Hate Batman Club: He's overpowered without any superpower''
https://imgur.com/d2nu7g2 Kal Patrol! https://imgur.com/MT2uUAe

User Info: DeadmansGun

DeadmansGun
2 months ago#14
MasterFoxCheif3 posted...

.....it's a collection from hundreds of film reviewing sources....how is it not credible?

Because each individual reviewer included by RT is not credible.

User Info: pionear

pionear
2 months ago#15

He just don't like RT...that's it.

I'm not the biggest fan either, but it still an ok gauge for Film reviews

User Info: IShall_Run_Amok

IShall_Run_Amok
2 months ago#16
Its SMAL. He probably thinks they're all Jewish or something.
Hard times (happiest days of my life) hard times gone by
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Snake Eyes at 46%, Old at 57% at RT...
  • Topic Archived