• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Gal Gadot Confirmed Whedon Threatened Her Career

User Info: gatsbyy

gatsbyy
1 month ago#1
She did say she took care of it on the spot. How many stories must we hear about before Whedon gets dumped?

https://twitter.com/WeaponizedRage/status/1391166434030587913?s=20

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#2
"I took care of it on the spot" - what does that even mean.

Whedon sucks but I really think Gadot is up her own ass.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP7lOxq8wmo8EACam5yamFuseoWkDOplr
GameFAQs Lounge playlist.

User Info: Vampire Wraith

Vampire Wraith
1 month ago#3
https://comicbook.com/dc/news/justice-league-gal-gadot-confirms-joss-whedon-threatened-her-car/
The longer the Icon Of Sin is on Earth, the stronger he will become.

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
1 month ago#4
Don't care. She willingly works with Jason Mamoa who has no qualms about working with a domestic abuser like Amber Heard. None of these scumbags can take the high road and play high and mighty about other folks in the industry being sexist asswipes or harrassers or anything else when their professional conduct and decisions and relationships show they dont take a stand against relationship violence and abuse.
OFFICIAL gamefaqs policy per moderator staff: You can not wish death on ANYONE, to include Adolf Hitler or mass murderers, when posting on gamefaqs.

User Info: Akuryu

Akuryu
1 month ago#5
gatsbyy posted...
before Whedon gets dumped?
What do we want him dumped from? He isn't working on any Marvel or DC properties (or any other franchise film). The Nevers? Pretty sure the reviews and ratings will take care of that.

User Info: gatsbyy

gatsbyy
1 month ago#6
Akuryu posted...
What do we want him dumped from? He isn't working on any Marvel or DC properties (or any other franchise film). The Nevers? Pretty sure the reviews and ratings will take care of that.
I thought WB was keeping him for next JL movie since his JL is considered part of the DCU not the modified Snyder one

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
1 month ago#7
JackBurton85 posted...
Don't care. She willingly works with Jason Mamoa who has no qualms about working with a domestic abuser like Amber Heard. None of these scumbags can take the high road and play high and mighty about other folks in the industry being sexist asswipes or harrassers or anything else when their professional conduct and decisions and relationships show they dont take a stand against relationship violence and abuse.
she used to be in the Israeli defense force, and publically posted a prayer in support of IDF and israeli citizens over Hamas back in 2014 during the israeli-gaza conflict. She likely doesn't have any clean hands and doesn't think much of palestineans.
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: white barret

white barret
1 month ago#8
JackBurton85 posted...

Lol honestly I think Mamoa is just the most likable actor in recent memory

Butt selfies, Barret, I am talking about Butt selfies!!~~~DarkwingDidi

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
1 month ago#9
white barret posted...
Lol honestly I think Mamoa is just the most likable actor in recent memory

Def a nice guy....i mean he's nice to everybody, including people who physically abuse their spouses and then make false accusations that THEY were abused and lie to try and destroy other peoples lives.

f*** Mamoa.

Arcanine2009 posted...
she used to be in the Israeli defense force, and publically posted a prayer in support of IDF and israeli citizens over Hamas back in 2014 during the israeli-gaza conflict. She likely doesn't have any clean hands and doesn't think much of palestineans.

Very good point.

Israeli military is on camera shooting unarmed women and children to death....and we're not talking indiscrimate firing into crowds(although they do that as well and that is also awful), we're talking snipers picking individual targets and deliberately firing at/killing unarmed kids. Can't be denied either. Very rare to come across a Western gov't speaking out against it and very rare to find any Israeli national speaking out against it....im sure most don't actually condone or agree with killing children, however their silence does say a lot when it comes to just how MUCH(or how little) they disagree with it or are bothered by such things.
"Choosing a poor MMA training camp and domestic violence are moral equivalents" -Grischnak
"You can't wish death on Hitler"-Gamefaq Mods

User Info: Akuryu

Akuryu
1 month ago#10
gatsbyy posted...
I thought WB was keeping him for next JL movie since his JL is considered part of the DCU not the modified Snyder one
Nope. Justice League was a failure. No sequel is in the works. Batman has been recast/rebooted. Superman is being recast/rebooted as we speak. Joss Whedon isn't working on any DC projects.

I'm sure they'll take another shot at a Justice League movie like 5 years down the road, but it probably won't have the same cast or any connection to either version of the first one.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Gal Gadot Confirmed Whedon Threatened Her Career
  • Topic Archived