• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Scarlett Johansson looks are overrated

User Info: Toonstrack

Toonstrack
2 weeks ago#21
LaManoNeraII posted...
Milla Jovovich would've made for the most perfect Black Widow if Avengers was like 7 years sooner. And honestly even at 45 she still looks better than a lot of Marvel women. A lot of them are starting to look a little rough around the edges.

Too bad she can't act that well and prefers to do low tier garbage films based off of video games

That said she'd make a decent morgan le fay

User Info: ZBSW

ZBSW
2 weeks ago#22
Imo Ironman 2 with the redder hair was her peak. Knew the name, but never really knew what she looked like before that.
Scarlett has been a great Black Widow with what little she was often given to work with. This could have easily been remedied if she had gotten her own movie sooner. Instead, we got straight garbage like Iron Man 3, Thor 2, and Captain Marvel.

Toonstrack posted...
Are we really stooping to this kinda thread?
I'm reminded of why she's always on the defensive against these creepy reporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyjbTcKM9og&t=84s
I find her extremely attractive.
Cover your knees up if you're gonna be walkin' around everywhere.
she was my type in Lost in Translation, really like that movie by the way.

But yeah, I do agree that over the years, Scarlett Johansson's looks just doesn't get me on anymore.

I'm into Ana de Armas now. Marvel should hire her.
Tim Tebow is the greatest Filipino NFL player that ever played

User Info: colejj

colejj
2 weeks ago#26
Filipino Rebellion posted...
she was my type in Lost in Translation, really like that movie by the way.

But yeah, I do agree that over the years, Scarlett Johansson's looks just doesn't get me on anymore.

I'm into Ana de Armas now. Marvel should hire her.
Nah, get Gal Gadot. Poach the only good thing from the DCEU.
PSN: mrtwothumbs89

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
2 weeks ago#27
the only time i foud her attractive was when she was in that outfit for that anime movie
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: Galactus21

Galactus21
2 weeks ago#28
i disagree. Not as hot as her peak but she still is attractive to me

User Info: AzureVergil

AzureVergil
2 weeks ago#29
ObsidianTurncoat posted...
Her breasts are real, and she actually had a breast reduction because of back problems.
I thought she had the reduction because she didn't like the attention she was getting from men and feeling being objectified?

User Info: hyperpowder

hyperpowder
2 weeks ago#30
I never found her that attractive, but my God is she hot in the weird Under the Skin(I think that's what it's called)movie.
Whoever beats my score I will give them a $10 PSN or Live card:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpiorAx40GY
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Scarlett Johansson looks are overrated
  • Post New Message