• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Scarlett Johansson looks are overrated

User Info: degel

degel
2 weeks ago#1
I can't be the only one who finds her face weird an doesn't think that she is that attractive.

Can anyone explain why she is always pushed on sexy roles with her plastified asymmetric face and fake boobs? She is not a beauty and she is an alright actress. I don't get why Hollywood gets pushing average people are beauties just because they are blonde' or full of surgeries.

/End of rant

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
2 weeks ago#2
I thought she was better looking in Iron Man 2 than she is now, but it's been over a decade, so that'll happen. She's still pretty hot, though, so I completely disagree
FFBE Username: Ultima
Her breasts are real, and she actually had a breast reduction because of back problems.
"Let's go to work." -Angel ---Level 6: "Pious Demigod" (630 pts)
Official Magus Fanboy and Blade of C&GN board

User Info: sano83

sano83
2 weeks ago#4
Last thing I saw with her was Marriage Story, and I really liked her with that hair.

I do agree with Goldninja, she looked the best in Iron Man 2.
[The greater good.]

User Info: fan357

fan357
2 weeks ago#5
Iron Man 2 was her peak hotness.
Never forget where you came from.

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
2 weeks ago#6
degel posted...
I can't be the only one who finds her face weird an doesn't think that she is that attractive.

Can anyone explain why she is always pushed on sexy roles with her plastified asymmetric face and fake boobs? She is not a beauty and she is an alright actress. I don't get why Hollywood gets pushing average people are beauties just because they are blonde' or full of surgeries.

/End of rant

You’re not wrong. I think she initially was pushed because she had big boobs. Now she doesn’t have those. Not sure why she would need a breast reduction due to back problems but someone like Christina Hendricks is older and never had one despite having even bigger boobs.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
2 weeks ago#7
HarryWarden posted...
You’re not wrong. I think she initially was pushed because she had big boobs. Now she doesn’t have those. Not sure why she would need a breast reduction due to back problems but someone like Christina Hendricks is older and never had one.
Im guessing it's because not everyone's backs are the same. Plus, she could have injured it at some point, which could make the extra weight uncomfortable long term. Backs are fickle, like knees
FFBE Username: Ultima

User Info: GuillermoGage

GuillermoGage
2 weeks ago#8
Most celebrity women in general are thoroughly unattractive to me. I regularly see women at the grocery store who are way more attractive.

User Info: Jaded_Dragon

Jaded_Dragon
2 weeks ago#9
Goldninja posted...
I thought she was better looking in Iron Man 2 than she is now, but it's been over a decade, so that'll happen. She's still pretty hot, though, so I completely disagree

The next human enlightenment is the abolishment of money.

User Info: Fenriswolf

Fenriswolf
2 weeks ago#10
I prefer Emily Blunt and wished she was cast as Black Widow instead
Hello
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Scarlett Johansson looks are overrated
  • Post New Message