• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Godzilla vs. King Kong was terrible. Hated it. (spoilers)

User Info: SerperiorThanU

SerperiorThanU
4 weeks ago#31
Since TC loved the fights enough to get interested in Godzilla seems like the movie did its job. These movies have never been known for their human characters.
Grass Hurricane Master

User Info: Doomushie

Doomushie
4 weeks ago#32
SpiderGuy posted...
you don’t see movies to have fun and be entertained? Must suck to be you

Sorry but my brain didn’t stop developing when I was 12 like yours seems to have. I don’t get entertained by flashy lights and pretty colors, which it looks like that’s the audience they were going for. Congrats to you for having an IQ low enough to enjoy this kind of stuff.

User Info: SubtletyRefuge

SubtletyRefuge
4 weeks ago#33
Doomushie posted...
Sorry but my brain didn’t stop developing when I was 12 like yours seems to have. I don’t get entertained by flashy lights and pretty colors, which it looks like that’s the audience they were going for. Congrats to you for having an IQ low enough to enjoy this kind of stuff.

Just because his brain didn't become emotionally and socially stunted like yours doesn't mean it stopped developing.
Real subtle
There are no female cereal mascots. Makes you think

User Info: Jigglybuff2

Jigglybuff2
4 weeks ago#34
Doomushie posted...
Ooooh you're so cool man
Biggest Ziggler fan of the PWB
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Godzilla vs. King Kong was terrible. Hated it. (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived