• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Wrath of Man is the first movie I'm gonna see in theaters since 2020.

User Info: The Sock

The Sock
1 month ago#1
Getting my second Covid Pfizer shot on April 19th, and May 3rd is when I'll be fully vaccinated (because they say you should wait 14 days after the second dose) and it just so happens that the new Guy Ritchie movie "Wrath of Man" starring Jason Statham is coming out on May 7th! Even if the movie isn't great (Guy Ritchie movies are hit or miss) I'll just be happy finally being able to see a movie in the theater again.

Hell, I might see Godzilla vs. Kong right after in Dolby Atmos (even though I already watched it on HBO MAX). :D
Conglaturation!!! You have completed a great game. And prooved the justice of our culture. Now go and rest our heroes!
#BlackLivesMatter

User Info: MeowMeowKitty30

MeowMeowKitty30
1 month ago#2
Nice! enjoy. i can imagine it'll be at least watchable. Even guy's worst movies arent really all that bad.
meow meow

User Info: The Sock

The Sock
1 month ago#3
MeowMeowKitty30 posted...
Nice! enjoy. i can imagine it'll be at least watchable. Even guy's worst movies arent really all that bad.

Haha thanks!

Yeah true. Even that King Arthur movie, as bad as it was, was still watchable.
Sit-up champion of the 27th century.
#BlackLivesMatter

User Info: KittyBillionair

KittyBillionair
1 month ago#4
The Sherlock Holmes movies with Robert Downey jr are downright huge pieces of s*** but everything else by Guy Ritchie is usually pretty good.

just learned about the film not because of the topic and it looks pretty badass! I have been missing Jason Statham. Haven’t seen him in anything for ages.

User Info: RiKuToTheMiGhtY

RiKuToTheMiGhtY
1 month ago#5
KittyBillionair posted...
The Sherlock Holmes movies with Robert Downey jr are downright huge pieces of s*** but everything else by Guy Ritchie is usually pretty good.

just learned about the film not because of the topic and it looks pretty badass! I have been missing Jason Statham. Haven’t seen him in anything for ages.
What ?, The movies he did for Sherlock Holmes are very popular.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: KittyBillionair

KittyBillionair
1 month ago#6
RiKuToTheMiGhtY posted...
What ?, The movies he did for Sherlock Holmes are very popular.
He’s like James Bond Holmes, not Sherlock Holmes. They totally f***ed up the character. In the guy Ritchie films Sherlock Holmes is like Rambo. So off the mark for the character.

I never said not popular. Popular stuff is usually s***. See country music, modern pop music, call of duty, sports, etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Wrath of Man is the first movie I'm gonna see in theaters since 2020.
  • Topic Archived