• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Worst Zombie Movie Goes To? Movie spoilers

User Info: CanadianMafK

CanadianMafK
1 month ago#11
Children of the living dead, me and my friend rented it in the early 2000s. We were young and could still realize how awful it was

User Info: gatsbyy

gatsbyy
1 month ago#12
KManX89 posted...
I love how everything conveniently happens literally as soon as Pitt winds up in location _____ throughout that movie.
The scene is Israel was an incredible “you have got to be kidding me” moment. Also no one thought “oh a concert right next to the wall with all the loud noise won’t that make the zombies congregate and try to get in”,

User Info: PeteyParker

PeteyParker
1 month ago#13
CanadianMafK posted...
Children of the living dead, me and my friend rented it in the early 2000s. We were young and could still realize how awful it was

Abbott Hayes!

:drives off cliff:
"How can.. the Prime minister.. support a law.. that makes it illegal for people.. who....What I'm trying to say is.. Oasis rules!"

User Info: KManX89

KManX89
1 month ago#14
gatsbyy posted...
The scene is Israel was an incredible “you have got to be kidding me” moment. Also no one thought “oh a concert right next to the wall with all the loud noise won’t that make the zombies congregate and try to get in”,

Also, there's all them f***ing tunnels with busses coming through Israel, yet it took a loud f***ing concert for the zombies to track them down and storm the walls?

And how the f*** did that guy manage to fight through large crowds, get on a plane and lock himself in the shoot all within the 12 seconds time they said it takes for somebody to turn? And how did nobody know he was in there with all the plane noise, which was sure to set him off? 'Cause the flight attendant sure didn't.

Oh, and you're telling me zombies can "sense" if you're infected while running at you full f***ing speed, yet they can't sense heartbeats, since they need loud noises to know where you are? So stupid, if their "heightened" senses can detect infections, then they should be able to pick that up easily, which would make them an even bigger threat, but of course the writers didn't take advantage of that and tried to shoot through hoops to justify the messy plot.

There's a bunch more, but those are some real headscratchers.
My Blu-Ray/DVD/Games Collection: https://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=551829 Updated: 1/7/2021
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Worst Zombie Movie Goes To? Movie spoilers
  • Topic Archived