• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. What do you think of Disney's new movie Soul?

User Info: Falling Down

Falling Down
1 month ago#11
Was okay, glad I didn’t pay to see it in theater tho.
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies

User Info: ragnarokius

ragnarokius
1 month ago#12
I liked it. I agree that it isn't really a kids movie.. as in, mine were also kinda bored with it. Solid movie though, imo.
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
1 month ago#13
Deja Blue 03 posted...
One of the lesser tier Pixar movies. It just doesn't have the emotional impact as most of their other films.

Are you suggesting it lacked... soul?
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

User Info: TheReasoner1

TheReasoner1
1 month ago#14
I thought it was pretty great.
keep on chooglin'

User Info: IloveJesus

IloveJesus
1 month ago#15
It was good, but lost it's way in third act a bit.

Not as good as Onward, but well worth watching.

Saying that, I may be biased, as Onward resonated with me on a level that I'm not sure is normal.
Jesus loves us. It only seems fair to love him back.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
1 month ago#16
The more I think about it, the less I care for it. At the time I thought it was a sweet film with a nice message, but the more I think about it, there's really nothing memorable or lasting about it, and it feels like a bootleg pixar film, like that Planes spinoff of Cars or something. Like it wasn't a bad film, but I just didn't feel like it was up to par with most of the other Pixar films.
lolAmerica
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. What do you think of Disney's new movie Soul?
  • Topic Archived