• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. What do you think of Disney's new movie Soul?

User Info: xxxxxn

xxxxxn
1 month ago#1
I haven’t finished watching it yet so no spoilers, but from what I have watched, I find it to be a fun, cute movie that definitely has that Disney charm.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#2
just finish it
"Only idiots play games at ultra settings" - Fade2black001, 2018

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
1 month ago#3
Why are posting a topic about it while watching?

Anyhow. It's OK. Probably one of my least favorite Disney movies.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif

User Info: discovery

discovery
1 month ago#4
I absolutely loved it! I personally find it one of Pixar's best films, and it was my second favorite film of 2020 so far. I highly recommend finishing it if you can, the ending really makes it worth sticking around.
Have a nice day!

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
1 month ago#5
That Dorothea character took Soul down to me. I know people behaving like her is a reality, even more so considering her position in the band, but I just loathed her in every scene.

Doesn't help things she is the one to give the main character his advice in the climax. I just couldn't get invested in his drama.
"If I started working at Nintendo instead of Sega, I would have already quit the videogame industry." - Toshihiro Nagoshi

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
1 month ago#6
It was great.
Occam's razor: The simplest solution (answer) is most likely the right one

User Info: Toadsworth

Toadsworth
1 month ago#7
Lots of charm.
"It isn't knowledge that's making trouble, but the uses it's put to."

User Info: C_Mat

C_Mat
1 month ago#8
Here’s an opinion everyone will hate but I found it Pixar’s most boring movie since Walle.

I never understood the Walle love and I appreciate almost everything else Pixar does. But I wasn’t feeling it this time either.
I bought a terrible thesaurus yesterday. Not only was it terrible, it was terrible!

User Info: Deja Blue 03

Deja Blue 03
1 month ago#9
One of the lesser tier Pixar movies. It just doesn't have the emotional impact as most of their other films.
"I can eat 50 eggs." -Cool Hand Luke

User Info: DravenRainrix

DravenRainrix
1 month ago#10
Not a kids film imo, my 8 year old was bored, fidgety and uninterested after a short time. I finished it but it didn't do much for me on a comedy or emotional level. I will say though that the animation is absolutely fantastic, as is the world design of the before place. The ending bottled it.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
Diddly do diddly do diddly do...
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. What do you think of Disney's new movie Soul?
  • Topic Archived