• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Which wonder woman movie did you like better ?

User Info: DoubleOSnake

DoubleOSnake
2 months ago#1
which one? - Results (57 votes)
wonder woman
80.7% (46 votes)
WW84
8.77% (5 votes)
didn't really like either
10.53% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
which one
"It is what it is"----Drumpf

User Info: BilalPowell

BilalPowell
2 months ago#2
1st
Former #1 Birmingham Iron Fan. RIP AAF

User Info: zombievenom

zombievenom
2 months ago#3
The first one was way better. Personally it’s my least favorite out of all the DC movies. Yes I’ll even take Justice League over it.

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
2 months ago#4
WW84 is terrible, it's not even a contest. One of the worst DC movies, but unlike Justice League, it ruins just 1 superhero, not several.

"If I started working at Nintendo instead of Sega, I would have already quit the videogame industry." - Toshihiro Nagoshi

User Info: Lsnake

Lsnake
2 months ago#5
I'm one of the few who enjoyed WW84 a lot more than the first. Although WW84 had some glaring issues with pacing and some awful magical solutions to the setup, I still enjoyed it more.
..where I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars.

User Info: UltraMarcus

UltraMarcus
2 months ago#6
The first one is much better, but the 2nd one isn't terrible.
3DS FC 4511 0873 8156
https://twitter.com/Ultramarcusaway

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
2 months ago#7
They're about equal. However I liked the villains far more in 2 than 1. I didn't care for the predictable twist villain in 1. I enjoy villains who are a focal part of films, not those that randomly show up at the end of a movie. Made it feel like a mediocre Final Fantasy villain.
lolAmerica

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
2 months ago#8
First one, while mediocre and forgettable, at least offered some fun and overall was fairly well crafted and solid.
OFFICIAL gamefaqs policy per moderator staff: You can not wish death on ANYONE, to include Adolf Hitler or mass murderers, when posting on gamefaqs.

User Info: sano83

sano83
2 months ago#9
First Wonder Woman was like 8 or 9 out of 10 until the third act that was like 4 out of 10.
Second Wonder Woman is all 5 out of 10 at best.
[Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.]

User Info: tommybel89

tommybel89
2 months ago#10
The 1st one is better but let's not act like this 2nd one is a disaster just because it wasn't very good. WW84 is genius when you measure it on the Snyder scale lolol.
Go Leafs Go
http://www.last.fm/user/Disposableher0
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Which wonder woman movie did you like better ?
  • Topic Archived