• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. New Tom and Jerry movie
nocturnal traveler 2 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9TfCWaQT4

@IamAlegend Looks like you got your wish.
--I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it. ~Jedah--
3DS FC: 0989 2510 2412

User Info: lv54spacemonkey

lv54spacemonkey
2 months ago#2
Did we accidentally set out clocks back 30 years a few weeks back?
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/lvl54spacemonkey/Tink.gif Le 360 generale. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
nocturnal traveler 2 months ago#3
This has a 2021 release date.
--I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it. ~Jedah--
3DS FC: 0989 2510 2412

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
2 months ago#4
The animation looks odd. I appreciate that they are going for a 2D inspired style, but Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and Looney Tunes: Back in Action both looked better and they came out years ago. Doesn't mean the movie will be bad though.
Currently playing: Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Games beaten this year: 13

User Info: discovery

discovery
2 months ago#5
Thanks for sharing the trailer, OP!
Have a nice day!

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
2 months ago#6
Trash cartoon, very unamerican too.

No idea why Jerry is propped up as the antagonist. He is an intruder, a disease carrying threat, and Tom is constantly beat on and berated for merely doing his job as a cat and seeking to protect HIS home from this nivader.
OFFICIAL gamefaqs policy per moderator staff: You can not wish death on ANYONE, to include Adolf Hitler or mass murderers, when posting on gamefaqs.

User Info: Tucker_BA

Tucker_BA
2 months ago#7
JackBurton85 posted...
Trash cartoon, very unamerican too.

No idea why Jerry is propped up as the antagonist. He is an intruder, a disease carrying threat, and Tom is constantly beat on and berated for merely doing his job as a cat and seeking to protect HIS home from this nivader.
What about the dog.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebnC_U83TjI

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
2 months ago#8
Tucker_BA posted...
What about the dog.

The dog is used as a tool to beat on and subject Tom to abuse. It's supposed to be funny, which it's not.

That said, the dog shouldn't be viewed as a villainous force cuz he is simply doing what dog is expecte to do....fuss with the cat.

The dog is still a massive a****** of course, don't get me wrong, and it is sickening the show uses it so shamelessly to further the unfair treatment of Tom.
OFFICIAL gamefaqs policy per moderator staff: You can not wish death on ANYONE, to include Adolf Hitler or mass murderers, when posting on gamefaqs.

User Info: Bubbagump

Bubbagump
2 months ago#9
thegreatwumbo posted...
The animation looks odd. I appreciate that they are going for a 2D inspired style, but Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and Looney Tunes: Back in Action both looked better and they came out years ago. Doesn't mean the movie will be bad though.

I agree. The tone of the movie seems good and it's nice they are blending animation and real-life but there is just something "off" about it. Is it CG? It looks way more fake than it should compared to the environment.
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
2 months ago#10
Bubbagump posted...
I agree. The tone of the movie seems good and it's nice they are blending animation and real-life but there is just something "off" about it. Is it CG? It looks way more fake than it should compared to the environment.

I believe it is CG with a filter added to make it resemble hand-drawn.
Currently playing: Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Games beaten this year: 13
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. New Tom and Jerry movie
  • Topic Archived