• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. So when are we going to have a Trump movie?

User Info: Shadow_Cloud

Shadow_Cloud
2 months ago#21
kidpokerfan posted...
Whether he actually runs or not isn't relevant. Hollywood doesn't make biopics of people until they've retired from their profession or died, so it's too early to make a biopic of him, unless they plan on making a possible sequel later I guess.

We had an Elton John biopic with him alive released recently though. I think a Madonna one is in the makings too.

User Info: kidpokerfan

kidpokerfan
2 months ago#22
Shadow_Cloud posted...
We had an Elton John biopic with him alive released recently though. I think a Madonna one is in the makings too.

At least in Elton's case he was almost done since he was on a farewell tour before the pandemic ended it prematurely.

User Info: ZeroCredibility

ZeroCredibility
2 months ago#23
Kia123Amini posted...
They already did a movie about Trump and Rudy. They called it Dumb and Dumber.
But Dumb and Dumber was decent (iow, it's a good comedy movie...).
0-C

User Info: Santo3485

Santo3485
2 months ago#24
Calling it now. Christian Bale will gain weight and transform himself into playing Donald Trump in the movie "Trump" releasing in 2024-ish.
It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma

User Info: kidpokerfan

kidpokerfan
2 months ago#25
Santo3485 posted...
Calling it now. Christian Bale will gain weight and transform himself into playing Donald Trump in the movie "Trump" releasing in 2024-ish.

I think a Trump movie is more likely to be called "45".

User Info: BilalPowell

BilalPowell
2 months ago#26
Nah they'll call it MAGA
Former #1 Birmingham Iron Fan. RIP AAF

User Info: Gretgrab

Gretgrab
2 months ago#27
When Owen Wilson will play him.
McSame/Failin 08'

User Info: ju_mu

ju_mu
1 month ago#28
A trump movie will either be a magasplosion ridiculous documentary portraying thier god emperor as a god who got his power stolen from him or a peak tds film portraying literally hitler getting defeated in the election and his pathetic attempts at keeping power. I dont trust either side making something like w which lampshaded both the good things and bad things bush did and painted him in a less biased light(the left hated bush at the time but not as much as they do trump now)
Not changing my signature until call of duty penguin warfare or a cod game about a penguin uprising is released.

User Info: DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09
1 month ago#29
I genuinely enjoyed W. At the time I was not political at all and it gave me a lot of context for who the guy was/is.
If you don't try you can't fail and if you fail it means you shouldn't have tried.

User Info: GFqsGangster

GFqsGangster
1 month ago#30
He's the last person that deserves a movie. Biden on the other hand his entire life has been like an Oscar winning movie in the making.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. So when are we going to have a Trump movie?
  • Topic Archived