• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Halloween Kills teaser trailer

User Info: AlexSobecki

AlexSobecki
3 weeks ago#11
Damn, gonna suck having to wait a year for this. Slashers have always been a guilt pleasure of mine and finally getting a good one in the 2018 Halloween has made my hype through the roof for this
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki Twitter: @AlexSobecki
This movie and Halloween Ends aren't really necessary but I'm glad they're making them anyways. Loved the mood in this teaser, hope the whole thing feels like this.
Official Iron Man of C&GN

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
3 weeks ago#13
Wow nearly fell asleep during that. What a tiresome, boring franchise. Yawn.
OFFICIAL gamefaqs policy per moderator staff: You can not wish death on ANYONE, to include Adolf Hitler or mass murderers, when posting on gamefaqs.

User Info: nightwing3415

nightwing3415
3 weeks ago#14
brimicbed posted...
He's making a joke about how the last Halloween ignored all the other movies thus making it the 2nd movie.

all, or ones like h2o? Been awhile since i saw them
FC: 2509-3702-6687 IGN TRAE TSV: AS 0159 Y 2486 switch: SW-2123-90928731 http://tinyurl.com/nrbuer5

User Info: AlexSobecki

AlexSobecki
3 weeks ago#15
nightwing3415 posted...
all, or ones like h2o? Been awhile since i saw them
The 2018 Halloween ignores every single film in the series besides the original, that’s what they mean
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki Twitter: @AlexSobecki

User Info: kidpokerfan

kidpokerfan
3 weeks ago#16
rockus posted...
brimicbed knows what's up.

I also got it.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 weeks ago#17
Can't find any leaks or spoilers lol, anyone know them?
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
Top games this gen: Nioh 1&2>RE2/RE3=Witcher 3=RDR2=GOW=Doom>T7

User Info: SSJ_Jin

SSJ_Jin
3 weeks ago#18
My biggest thing with this new timeline, (besides them being old) is the fact that after H1 happened they simply arrested Michael and was done with it. lmao. That ending just for them to see him around the corner, tell him freeze, then he gets down on the ground and they arrest him. It's just stupid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D809OzU42Wo

User Info: C Redfield

C Redfield
3 weeks ago#19
Robin_Mask posted...
Can't find any leaks or spoilers lol, anyone know them?

I guess they got them taken off of Google when the movie was first pushed back. All I remember is Michael has an insane kill count and the end which packs np punch due to casting.

F Blumhouse this movie cost a shiny nickel to make. There was no reason to not stream with Actual Halloween cancelled.

Burn theaters burn that much quicker. Let em burn let em burn
Welcome to Gamestop. Remember use small words slowly we're f'n idiots.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: VincentVega

VincentVega
3 weeks ago#20
SSJ_Jin posted...
My biggest thing with this new timeline, (besides them being old) is the fact that after H1 happened they simply arrested Michael and was done with it. lmao. That ending just for them to see him around the corner, tell him freeze, then he gets down on the ground and they arrest him. It's just stupid.

He was shot 6 times. I assume he got up and started to leave but passed out due to blood loss soon after and was arrested then.
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Halloween Kills teaser trailer
  • Post New Message