• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: sLaCkEr408___RJ

sLaCkEr408___RJ
1 month ago#1
Best Film - Results (51 votes)
Underworld
82.35% (42 votes)
Evolution
5.88% (3 votes)
Rise of the Lycans
7.84% (4 votes)
Awakening
1.96% (1 vote)
Blood Wars
1.96% (1 vote)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/0/7/AAM-cTAABENv.jpg

User Info: DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09
1 month ago#2
Thank you Underworld and The Matrix for spawning my latex catsuit fetish.
If you don't try you can't fail and if you fail it means you shouldn't have tried.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
1 month ago#3
The only good one was 1, and even that should have been better. Everything else after that was trash. Nighy was probably the best part of the series. I think I watched up to 4 and that film was like 1:15 of legit trash.
lolAmerica

User Info: Mdodmod

Mdodmod
1 month ago#4
I was just about to ask if the series is worth checking out.

User Info: C Redfield

C Redfield
1 month ago#5
It's OK though they really should have just recast Michael
Welcome to Gamestop. Remember use small words slowly we're f'n idiots.

User Info: Rotpar

Rotpar
4 weeks ago#6
ClayGuida posted...
The only good one was 1, and even that should have been better. Everything else after that was trash. Nighy was probably the best part of the series. I think I watched up to 4 and that film was like 1:15 of legit trash.

Pretty much this. Victor was awesome and made the prequel more interesting than the other sequels. Otherwise, it's not a good series.

The only really good thing about Underworld is the beginning cemented my disdain for vampires. Selena goes out and fights in their eternal war and is ridiculed by all the lazy, stupid pretty vampires loafing around at home doing nothing. Vampires aren't monsters, they're yuppie drug addicts with delusions of grandeur.
"But don't give up hope. Everyone is cured sooner or later. In the end we shall shoot you." - O'Brien, 1984

User Info: whitehawk1986

whitehawk1986
4 weeks ago#7
ClayGuida posted...

"Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear."

User Info: DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09
4 weeks ago#8
Mdodmod posted...
It still is a good action movie franchise. Cool set pieces and what not. Just ignore the plot
If you don't try you can't fail and if you fail it means you shouldn't have tried.

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
4 weeks ago#9
I still liked 1. 2 was ok, 3 was a decent prequel, 4 wasn't to bad, 5 was out there and dumb on how they confirmed the death of one of the key characters from 1 and 2 in order to OP the MC.

Mdodmod posted...

It's a good action horror series. Pretty consistent with the characters (even though 3 was a prequel which takes place before 1 though).

Rotpar posted...
Pretty much this. Victor was awesome and made the prequel more interesting than the other sequels. Otherwise, it's not a good series.

The only really good thing about Underworld is the beginning cemented my disdain for vampires. Selena goes out and fights in their eternal war and is ridiculed by all the lazy, stupid pretty vampires loafing around at home doing nothing. Vampires aren't monsters, they're yuppie drug addicts with delusions of grandeur.

Someone saw Dylan Dogg Dead of Night? If so they have killed each other because the yuppie drug addict vampires do get sacked by the non drug addict vampires.
Xbox360 handle: Skitz Gaea. PS3, PS4 handle: NaclynE102
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: sLaCkEr408___RJ

sLaCkEr408___RJ
2 weeks ago#10
On first viewing, I thought the part 1-3 got better and better. This is mostly due to world building and becoming invested in the characters finally.
  • Post New Message