• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Wow Unhinged Sucked (Spoilers)

User Info: Monopoman

Monopoman
1 month ago#1
I can't believe that a writer with some solid credits on his IMDB page wrote this trash, nearly everyone involved is dumber than s***. The woman literally doesn't have a passcode on her phone because she said she almost got in an accident, how about instead of that just stop using your f***ing cell phone while driving. I can't believe how ridiculous the entire premise of this piece of s*** is, it's trying to be Falling Down or something like it but has nowhere near the actors involved.

This has to be a bottom 3 movie for me in the year 2020.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ReignFury

ReignFury
1 month ago#2
Have you forgotten how stupid real life people are?
This is my main

User Info: ShadowMan033

ShadowMan033
1 month ago#3
The stuff that the antagonist did even with his mind state being the way that it was seemed so far fetched. I don’t think this is a spoiler, because the premise of the movie is that he antagonizes this woman on the road, so giving her the taps to the back of her car in traffic, OK I get it. That’s not really out of the realm of something that even a marginally angry person would do in traffic. But then the rest of his actions in this movie are so stupid
LSU Tigers - 2019 National Champions
1958, 2003, 2007, 2019

User Info: JacktheBoss

JacktheBoss
1 month ago#4
I found this movie unintentionally hilarious. I really enjoyed fat angry russell crowe.

User Info: rockus

rockus
1 month ago#5
Monopoman posted...
I can't believe that a writer with some solid credits on his IMDB page wrote this trash

Uhh, Red Eye is okay. But it's also pretty schlocky. I mean, looking at his imdb it looks like he works largely in schlock.

Also, seeing that Gremlins 3 credit to his name doesn't make me feel all that good.
http://thetramp.filmaf.com/owned
https://vimeo.com/402818980

User Info: Monopoman

Monopoman
1 month ago#6
rockus posted...
Uhh, Red Eye is okay. But it's also pretty schlocky. I mean, looking at his imdb it looks like he works largely in schlock.

Also, seeing that Gremlins 3 credit to his name doesn't make me feel all that good.

I was looking more at his TV credits, I also thought Disturbia was a reasonably decent movie. Though I guess with his TV credits I would have to go back and see which episodes he wrote and watch those again.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: rockus

rockus
1 month ago#7
Monopoman posted...
I also thought Disturbia was a reasonably decent movie.

Yeah, but it's still like a schlockier version of Rear Window. Like, his writing credits are a) schlock b) remake of or inspired by other's work or c) both.

And TV, but even that is like 2 episodes of Xena, an episode of Buffy, and an episode of a Mortal Kombat show and some cartoons. Not to like s*** on animation or anything but it isn't like Animorphs and that Godzilla cartoon are complicated storytelling.
http://thetramp.filmaf.com/owned
https://vimeo.com/402818980
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
2 weeks ago#8
Watched this tonight. It was almost too sadistic. Him killing her brother's girlfriend was f***ed up not to mention the lawyer, the good samaritan at the gas station, and pretty much everyone else. It was unpleasant because unlike similar films like Falling Down, there wasn't any sense of humor to it. Ellsworth is usually a solid enough writer as Disturbia and Red Eye were entertaining as was The Last House on the Left remake. He hadn't had a credited writing gig in 8 years though so one wonders what happened. She was also really dumb; should have went to the police right away.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Wow Unhinged Sucked (Spoilers)
  • Post New Message