• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. How soon are you going back to the theaters?

User Info: Dirak

Dirak
4 weeks ago#11
Probably never.
No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.

User Info: caex12

caex12
4 weeks ago#12
I will go when it is safe to do so

User Info: StarLord123

StarLord123
4 weeks ago#13
I went to a theater in a neighboring county (mine has never opened theaters) once to see Tenet. However that county fell back to purple on CA's color code system the following week so the theater had to close again. It was one of the handful of still open Regals in the U.S.

User Info: whitehawk1986

whitehawk1986
4 weeks ago#14
Not anytime soon.
"Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear."

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
4 weeks ago#15
Went to see Tenet about a week after it started.
It was a Thursday afternoon, only 1 other person (I wore a mask the whole time).
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
DQB2 Builder ID: nA8k13WmuZ

User Info: d_parker

d_parker
4 weeks ago#16
Been open for a while but it's not a risk to myself and those I care about that I'm willing to take.

User Info: thekingoftown

thekingoftown
4 weeks ago#17
Dirak posted...
Probably never.

I'm so glad The Cheat is not dead

User Info: discovery

discovery
4 weeks ago#18
d_parker posted...
Been open for a while but it's not a risk to myself and those I care about that I'm willing to take.
I agree with this a lot! I definitely plan on going to drive-ins if they play more new films, but until a working vaccine is released, and it is given to a majority, I definitely don't plan on going back. I hope to return to cinemas one day once the pandemic is better dealt with, though, as I love cinemas very much.
Have a nice day!

User Info: enigma777

enigma777
4 weeks ago#19
It'll be at least another 4-5 months. Every movie I wanted to see was delayed anyway.
Proverbs 26:4

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
4 weeks ago#20
JackBurton85 posted...
Trash poll with pisspoor choices, refuse to vote.

I've already gone back and not just a "few times", i go regularly just like i used to.
I was thinking "regularly" in my mind for the first option also when I posted, but if that doesn't fit, that's what "other" I'd for.

I'm thinking about going once this weekend. Wonder how busy it will be.
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. How soon are you going back to the theaters?
  • Topic Archived