• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. What is the most soulless movie you've seen?

User Info: Muscle Buster

Muscle Buster
1 month ago#31
Batman V Superman.
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
Dark, Ambient, Awesome. https://cryochamber.bandcamp.com/

User Info: AltOmega2

AltOmega2
1 month ago#32
Fantastic Four reboot from Trank or w/e his name was

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
1 month ago#33
second_gamer posted...
G.I. Joe (mostly thinking of the first one, but take your pick)

* How much more soulless does it get than taking a distinctly American IP and scrubbing it of all American iconography in order to chase more dollars.
* This was part of the "block of wood" Channing Tatum era, and not the actually funny post-Jump Street Tatum. Quips are frequent but the movie's never funny.
* The hallmark of soulless movies: it adds nothing, visually, to cinema. Take the "everybody wears black" costuming from The Matrix/Blade and mix it with Bay-lite military-grade explosions/slow-mo with just a little 80s-reminiscent ninja action thrown in. Except it all ends up worse than that sounds due to an absence of personality.
You made the mistake in following it for Channing Tatum when you should have watched for Joseph Gordon-Lovitt.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
1 month ago#34
Probably some s***ty romcom.
lolAmerica

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
1 month ago#35
Amakusa posted...
You made the mistake in following it for Channing Tatum when you should have watched for Joseph Gordon-Lovitt.

Seriously. JGL owned that movie and made it 100x better than it deserved.

User Info: TurboGamera

TurboGamera
1 month ago#36
VincentVega posted...
Adam Sandler clearly doesn't give a s*** about his comedies, he just collects the cheque, has the film set in a nice place so he gets a free vacation, casts his friends so he can hang out with them and gets a beautiful woman to play his wife/girlfriend to kiss/hug/look at. Good for him but theres no soul there.
Glad to know someone thinks the same as me about Sandler's "movies".
EDF! EDF! EDF!
(message deleted)

User Info: Jagermeister513

Jagermeister513
1 month ago#38
Rise of Skywalker
I keep the dope fiends higher than the Goodyear Blimp

User Info: bigtiggie23

bigtiggie23
1 month ago#39
Old Dogs

Seriously Travolta and Williams did it for the check and the lack of effort showed.
If reading my posts gives you an erection lasting longer than four hours, you're welcome.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. What is the most soulless movie you've seen?
  • Topic Archived