• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. What is the most soulless movie you've seen?

User Info: DarkDragon456

DarkDragon456
3 months ago#21
Hot Rod (2007)

WHat? How is one of the most underrated comedies ever and a hilarious, re-watchable movie that still makes me laugh every time I see it in any way soulless?
Protect your unicorn from Dolph Lundgren

User Info: Mdodmod

Mdodmod
3 months ago#22
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
Hot Rod (2007)
Nah. Soul was put into that.

User Info: ReijiAzumaZwei

ReijiAzumaZwei
3 months ago#23
Every MCU movie.

User Info: Savoots

Savoots
3 months ago#24
Robin_Mask posted...
Meanwhile... Salma's real life husband.

I actually didnt know that lol.

Edit: Wait what?
I am the exception that proves the rule.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 months ago#25
Savoots posted...
I actually didnt know that lol.

Edit: Wait what?
You said that Sandler isn't that good looking yet in his movies his love interest is very pretty and in Chuck and Larry he is this guy who gets tons of women. I pointed out that Hayek's real life husband since he isn't that good looking but extremely loaded in cash.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
Top games this gen: Nioh 1&2>RE2/RE3=Witcher 3=RDR2=GOW=Doom>T7

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 months ago#26
People seem to not understand what soulless means
"Only idiots play games at ultra settings" - Fade2black001, 2018

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 months ago#27
MST3K fan here.

Your answers are adorable.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Santo3485

Santo3485
3 months ago#28
Super Mario Bros. (1993)
It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
3 months ago#29
Oh good topic. Sandler’s movies definitely qualify though some of them are still entertaining. Murder Mystery was fun.

Another would be most of Disney’s live-action/CGI remakes. Mulan, Lion King, etc. Also, most of the MCU.

User Info: Wandering__Hero

Wandering__Hero
3 months ago#30
Mr and Mrs Smith.

It was the first time i had seen Angelina Jolie in a movie and because of that film I assumed she couldnt act (and this Brad Pitt guy must be really overated).

I later see Malifecent and realise, see she's a dam good actor, and realise she , and everyone else involved in Mr and Mrs Smith just coulndt give a s***. Much like the auidence who watched it.

Not even the worst movie ive seen, but in other pieces of s*** like Crow City of Angels it felt like someone on set gave a small f***
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. What is the most soulless movie you've seen?
  • Topic Archived