• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. What is the most soulless movie you've seen?

User Info: red_is_ash

red_is_ash
1 month ago#1
Movies where it's clear the director, producer, actors, and everybody else who was involved with the movie were only in it for the cash. Only reason I ask this is because I just saw Mulan.
The world is a vampire.

User Info: VincentVega

VincentVega
1 month ago#2
Adam Sandler clearly doesn't give a s*** about his comedies, he just collects the cheque, has the film set in a nice place so he gets a free vacation, casts his friends so he can hang out with them and gets a beautiful woman to play his wife/girlfriend to kiss/hug/look at. Good for him but theres no soul there.
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

User Info: Revegelance

Revegelance
1 month ago#3
inb4starwars
Potatoes.
My Mario Maker 2 ID: 0MS-GLM-Q4G

User Info: whitehawk1986

whitehawk1986
1 month ago#4
Pretty much every Adam Sandler movie since The Wedding Singer (Big Daddy wasn't terrible either).

Psycho 1998 and The Lion King 2019.
"Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear."

User Info: sLaCkEr408___RJ

sLaCkEr408___RJ
1 month ago#5
Epic

User Info: redeemer021

redeemer021
1 month ago#6
x-men apocalypse and dark phoenix

User Info: TomatoDragon

TomatoDragon
1 month ago#7
red_is_ash posted...
Movies where it's clear the director, producer, actors, and everybody else who was involved with the movie were only in it for the cash. Only reason I ask this is because I just saw Mulan.

Spike Lee’s Oldboy.

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
1 month ago#8
whitehawk1986 posted...
Pretty much every Adam Sandler movie since The Wedding Singer (Big Daddy wasn't terrible either).

Unpopular opinion: Adam Sandler's movies haven't changed that much. Some people just got tired of them.
Games beaten this year: 11

User Info: Thekliq

Thekliq
1 month ago#9
Have you heard about Michael Bay or Shia LeBeouf?
Yes, I'm better than you.
Get over it.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#10
Thekliq posted...
Shia LeBeouf?

What? This dude is in some stinkers for sure but he oozes soul and effort to the point where it's obnoxious. Honey Boy and Peanut Butter Falcon are soulless?

"Only idiots play games at ultra settings" - Fade2black001, 2018
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. What is the most soulless movie you've seen?
  • Topic Archived