• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. The Lie on Amazon *spoilers*

User Info: Ivanp0401

Ivanp0401
1 month ago#1
I am very confused. Did we not see a shot of Kaylas friend dead??? I feel like I should have watched Black Box first that movie did look way better.

User Info: WallStreetWolf

WallStreetWolf
1 month ago#2
The whole movie is trash. Yes there was a shot of her friend unconscious which ironically is what gave away to me that she was actually alive. They tried way too hard to throw people off the plot, especially considering it's hard to believe someone would be that stupid to go with that plot twist. The movie is manipulative in a sense where it abandons logic just to insert what should be surprise twists. Even if it does surprise someone, the expense is a movie devoid of any rationality whatsoever
"I'm 38 and nearly lost it last night when I thought I'd lost my Minecraft world." - DSP

User Info: Ivanp0401

Ivanp0401
1 month ago#3
I agree. I am so glad I watched Black Box after this movie. The shot of the friend then seeing her alive ruined the film. The whole plot twist and them running down the dad was so bad.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. The Lie on Amazon *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived