• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. The Invisible Man ( 2020 ) SPOILERS!!!!

User Info: finalfantasy94

finalfantasy94
1 month ago#51
Ha I knew it was going to be f***ing awful.
got reviews and more at In My Opinion:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEHPzU5Zjg2mAoYpeQgMtUw
Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/souledge94/videos/all

User Info: yanksmtm

yanksmtm
1 month ago#52
*movie gets good reviews*

HAHAHAHA f*** YOU GUYS, I KNEW IT WOULD BE BAD!!
Game over man, game over!-Hudson, Aliens

User Info: pionear

pionear
1 month ago#53
NeoGeoXSega posted...
Let's see, they revealed in the trailer
He was abusive
He dies
The woman felt she was being haunted by his ghost
People don't believe her & think she is crazy
He starts to physically touch her comfirming she isn't crazy
She goes to the police & he attacks the police in the interrogation scene, proving he is real.
There is a scene with some SWAT team where he is fighting them & she turns the tide on the fight or some s***

After that, my memory of the trailer starts fading away.

Whether he drank a formula or had a suit is irrelevant. They showed every plot point in the movie.

They kinda/sorta spoiled the suit when she dropped paint on him...you can see the texture of it isn't normal human skin...
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: jokrayz

jokrayz
4 weeks ago#54
So... is this movie an enjoyable horror movie? worth checking out in theatres or just waiting for bluray?
3DS FC: 0576 4831 1350, Brave Frontier ID: 4473008222

User Info: KronoCloud

KronoCloud
4 weeks ago#55
Holy s*** this topic is a f***ing disaster.

the movie is f***ing great. Totally thought I knew what to expect and was thoroughly surprised throughout.

highly recommended

i thought there would be more discussion on this board. Turns out the only topic is a bunch of idiots conjecturing about movie they never intend to see.

mediocre sonic movie comes and you guys can’t shut the f*** up about it for weeks. A very well crafted horror movie drops and theres nothing...
Musical output: soundcloud.com/jayphilly
dotwav.blogspot.com
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: TurboGamera

TurboGamera
4 weeks ago#56
Saw the movie today: the lady looks like my psycho ex, only change is the color of her eyes. Pretty disturbing.
EDF! EDF! EDF!

User Info: Billy_Inc

Billy_Inc
4 weeks ago#57
Did Alec Hardison get got ?

I don't want to watch if he gets killed.

User Info: woebegotten

woebegotten
4 weeks ago#58
Wait, she's wearing a wire as she commits murder? She goes to the cops first just so she can commit murder after? How f***ing stupid is this movie.
http://i.imgur.com/Fdbizrj

User Info: TurboGamera

TurboGamera
4 weeks ago#59
woebegotten posted...
Wait, she's wearing a wire as she commits murder? She goes to the cops first just so she can commit murder after? How f***ing stupid is this movie.
That part was pretty stupid. The cop friend must have captured her, but then again, Hollywood logic dictates that in case of revenge is cool to get away with murder, Charles Bronson style.
EDF! EDF! EDF!

User Info: Hairistotle

Hairistotle
3 weeks ago#60
The bad guy in this movie was so evil. I almost walked out at the restaurant scene but I was with someone. Movie was so mean-spirited up until the very end. I didn't come other of it feeling good. I expect most people would enjoy this movie tho
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. The Invisible Man ( 2020 ) SPOILERS!!!!
  • Post New Message