• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. The Invisible Man ( 2020 ) SPOILERS!!!!

User Info: Kestner

Kestner
1 month ago#1
According to someone who came from a screening.

1) There's no invisible man, but a suit that makes you invisible

2) In the finale, the invisible man attacks a cop and his daughter, but Elizabeth Moss kills him

3) The invisible man is revealed to NOT BE her ex boyfriend but his brother ( the lawyer )

4) She still thinks her ex boyfriend is still alive somehow.

5) She's pregnant ( the ex is the father )

6) She steals the suit and goes on to look for her ex.

7) She uses the suit to become invisible and finds the ex.

8) She tries to make him confess he planned the whole thing ( blame his brother and get away with everything )

9) Guy refuses to say anything

10) She ends up slashing his throat in front of a camera ( she's invisible ) so everyne will think her ex killed himself

11) She walks away with the suit and smiles.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
1 month ago#2
but uh
if she slits his throat in front of a camera that doesn't make it look like he killed himself, just that a knife floated up and killed him
Play games.

User Info: Zero_Destroyer

Zero_Destroyer
1 month ago#3
this sounds overly plotted, confusing, and bad
Enjoy movies and television? Check out my blog! I do reviews and analyses.
http://fictionrantreview.wordpress.com/ (The Force Awakens spoiler review up!)

Kestner
1 month ago#4
YRYRDZ posted...
but uh
if she slits his throat in front of a camera that doesn't make it look like he killed himself, just that a knife floated up and killed him

I think she forces him to slash his own throat. It's all about execution.

User Info: brimicbed

brimicbed
1 month ago#5
YRYRDZ posted...
but uh

I would think the angle makes it look like he lifts it. Or he might be grabbing at it to try to stop her from attacking so it looks like he's holding it when it slits his throat.

User Info: Mr_Party_Pants

Mr_Party_Pants
1 month ago#6
Any sex scenes?
(message deleted)

User Info: scandinavia

scandinavia
1 month ago#8
Kestner posted...
According to someone who came from a screening.

1) There's no invisible man, but a suit that makes you invisible

2) In the finale, the invisible man attacks a cop and his daughter, but Elizabeth Moss kills him

3) The invisible man is revealed to NOT BE her ex boyfriend but his brother ( the lawyer )

4) She still thinks her ex boyfriend is still alive somehow.

5) She's pregnant ( the ex is the father )

6) She steals the suit and goes on to look for her ex.

7) She uses the suit to become invisible and finds the ex.

8) She tries to make him confess he planned the whole thing ( blame his brother and get away with everything )

9) Guy refuses to say anything

10) She ends up slashing his throat in front of a camera ( she's invisible ) so everyne will think her ex killed himself

11) She walks away with the suit and smiles.

Wait, so she makes an accusation that she cannot prove, and then murders him in cold blood, makes it look like a suicide, and she's supposed to be the hero?

Kestner
1 month ago#9
scandinavia posted...
Wait, so she makes an accusation that she cannot prove, and then murders him in cold blood, makes it look like a suicide, and she's supposed to be the hero?

He faked his death and is revealed to be alive. I think she assumed ( correctly ) that he was involved. I mean, the lawyer wouldn't be able to create a suit that makes a person invisible. It had to be her ex.

Unless it's revealed through flashbacks or whatever.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: scandinavia

scandinavia
1 month ago#10
Kestner posted...
He faked his death and is revealed to be alive. I think she assumed ( correctly ) that he was involved. I mean, the lawyer wouldn't be able to create a suit that makes a person invisible. It had to be her ex.

Unless it's revealed through flashbacks or whatever.

Regardless, it seems like a pretty meanspirited ending considering she has no idea what actually happened. The brother could've stolen the suit for all she knows. And instead of going to the police she commits a murder. Is she supposed to be the hero at the end? Because this character seems just as vile as anyone else.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. The Invisible Man ( 2020 ) SPOILERS!!!!
  • Post New Message