• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. "Gretel & Hansel" was a charming movie

User Info: Villain_S_Fiend

Villain_S_Fiend
1 month ago#1
I searched and saw only one other--older--topic featuring the title, so forgive me if there's another topic I missed. Anyway...

It's not scary, certainly, but pleasantly moody and well acted, with an engaging aesthetic and a ride-along plot. It gave me vibes of the type of darker fantasy films I enjoyed as a kid with a modern cinematic approach. I quite enjoyed it.
The food here is awful. My steak was so tough, halfway through my meal it got up and attacked my coffee and the coffee was too weak to defend itself.
(message deleted)

User Info: Villain_S_Fiend

Villain_S_Fiend
1 month ago#3
It's in theaters. Saw it there yesterday.
The food here is awful. My steak was so tough, halfway through my meal it got up and attacked my coffee and the coffee was too weak to defend itself.

User Info: specialkid8

specialkid8
1 month ago#4
I saw it a few days ago and I'm not sure how I feel about it. A lot more happens in it than Oz Perkins other movies but that isn't saying much and it's still one of the slowest movies I've ever seen. Visually it's really interesting and I liked the characters but the story didn't feel like it was going anywhere for most of the movie and I started zoning out by the end. I really want to like Oz Perkins but his movies are painfully slow.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. "Gretel & Hansel" was a charming movie
  • Topic Archived