• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. No, Birds of Prey is NOT a "woke" movie

User Info: Hairistotle

Hairistotle
1 month ago#151
Dark_Despair posted...
Doesn't sound like Deadpool.

Both of his movies were gold.
I also dislike the Deadpool movies so that still checks out. The movie is pretty much exactly Deadpool, to the point where if I was Disney I'd sue

User Info: 2SweetforTurtle

2SweetforTurtle
1 month ago#152
Dark_Despair posted...
And I can call bulls*** without you thinking I harmed one of your family members you flake. How do you manage living being so fragile?

Lmfao here we go again. Is this the second time you can’t come up with a response to the argument so you settle for ad hominem? First I’m a cuck and now I’m fragile?

Get over yourself dude. You’re the one sitting here and is so sensitive about seeing girls beat men up in a f***ing fantasy movie.
Slow and steady wins the race

User Info: Dark_Despair

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#153
Nobody is surprised this movie underperformed except for the d-bags who constantly carry the water for EVERY female led cast.

That would be you Homer.
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: God of War, Samurai Shodown and Spider-Man.

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#154
Hairistotle posted...
I also dislike the Deadpool movies so that still checks out. The movie is pretty much exactly Deadpool, to the point where if I was Disney I'd sue

Deadpool was pretty much chastised in both movies and he didn't have a team up the likes of which were marketed to draw a specific demographic and then pull the rug from under the consumer.

You disliking the 2 DP movies=/=they share any similarities with the schlock that Harley Quinn is prominently featured.

Sorry.

User Info: IShall_Run_Amok

IShall_Run_Amok
1 month ago#155
I think he's even more shook than that first time. Woooow.
Everyone gangsta until country roads starts playing.

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#156
And I think you stick to patrolling your bridge dingbat.

User Info: IShall_Run_Amok

IShall_Run_Amok
1 month ago#157
Not anymore, I finally got the glue off of my shoes.
Everyone gangsta until country roads starts playing.

User Info: KManX89

KManX89
1 month ago#158
The Business posted...
This movie does NOT qualify as a "woke" film. Not even close.

Also, Deadpool 2 was really nowhere close to being as good as the original.

You're half right.

This film isn't woke and both Deadpool movies were great.

User Info: KManX89

KManX89
1 month ago#159
Dark_Despair posted...
Nobody is surprised this movie underperformed except for the d-bags who constantly carry the water for EVERY female led cast.

That would be you Homer.

Don't look at me, I hated the 2016 Ghostbusters and 2019 Black Christmas, two movies that ACTUALLY ARE woke and misandrist.

User Info: Nes_Forever

Nes_Forever
1 month ago#160
I think part of the problem now is how other movies with a all women cast and remakes on successful have been terrible and man hating so people just assume this movie will be as well. I am on the fence on seeing this one to be honest. Not because of wokeness just because I find most hollywood movies these days to be extremely boring and predictable I`d rather just read then to watch them.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. No, Birds of Prey is NOT a "woke" movie
  • Topic Archived