• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Best Film of 2018: Save Contest - Round 23

User Info: De-

De-
1 week ago#1
The King is Dead, long live the King.

Rules:

- One vote per 60 minutes.
- You can save one film per vote.
- A film needs eight votes from different users to be saved.
- The last film will be eliminated from the contest.
- Check the latest posts for updates on the list, so you can vote the films that aren't saved.
- The number of films per vote, votes required to save, and films eliminated change in latter rounds.
- No Alts may be used to cheat.
- Make sure I know what you are voting for or your vote does not count.
- Editing is allowed within 10 minutes of the original post time as long as it does not affect a latter post. Otherwise, the last valid edit will be used.
- You have 24 hours to reach that elimination period. Once the day's passed, either the remaining films get removed or there's a chance at Sudden Death.

~~~

The List:

Avengers: Infinity War
BlacKkKlansman
Eighth Grade
If Beale Street Could Talk
Mission: Impossible - Fallout
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
The Favourite
Widows

~~

Eliminated:

Round 22: Black Panther

Round 21: Bad Times at the El Royale, First Reformed

Round 20: Ant-Man and the Wasp, Burning

Round 19: Hereditary, Suspiria (2018)

Round 18: Aquaman, Halloween (2018)

Round 17: Annihilation, Won't You Be My Neighbor?

Round 16: Minding the Gap, The Death of Stalin, Unsane

Round 15: Searching, Shoplifters, Sorry to Bother You

Round 14: Bumblebee, Deadpool 2, Incredibles 2

Round 13: Isle of Dogs, Lean on Pete, Ralph Breaks the Internet, Wildlife

Round 12: A Silent Voice: The Movie, A Star Is Born, Leave No Trace, Mandy

Round 11: A Fantastic Woman, Bohemian Rhapsody, Ready Player One, Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, Three Identical Strangers

Round 10: Can You Ever Forgive Me?, Free Solo, Support the Girls, The Day After, Thoroughbreds

Round 9: A Quiet Place, Crazy Rich Asians, First Man, Overlord, The Old Man & the Gun, Tully

Round 8: Cold War, Happy as Lazzaro, Madeline's Madeline, [Night Is Short, Walk On Girl], Roma, The Third Murder, We The Animals, You Were Never Really Here

Round 7: A Simple Favor, Alpha, American Animals, Bisbee '17, Christopher Robin, Death Wish, Game Night, Let the Sunshine In, Loveless, Mid90s, Mirai, Outlaw King, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Private Life, Rampage, Revenge (2018), Sicario: Day of the Soldado, Skyscraper, Solo: A Star Wars Story, The Mule, The Sisters Brothers, Tomb Raider, Venom

Round 6: Blindspotting, Foxtrot, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, [Love, Gilda], Lu over the Wall, Mary and the Witch's Flower, RBG, Vice

Round 5: Creed II, Early Man, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, Mary Poppins Returns, Red Sparrow, The Front Runner, The Night Comes for Us, Upgrade

Round 4: Apostle, Bodied, Destroyer, Green Book, Ismael's Ghost, Ryuichi Sakamoto: Coda, The Miseducation of Cameron Post, Vox Lux, Zama

Round 3: A Private War, Bird Box, Boy Erased, Chappaquiddick, Mary Queen of Scots, Ocean's 8, The Hate U Give, The Meg, The Rider

Round 2: Beirut, Border, Capernaum, [Juliet, Naked], [Love, Simon], Never Look Away, The Other Side of the Wind, The Wife, To All the Boys I've Loved Before

Round 1: Beautiful Boy, Ben Is Back, Colette, Final Portrait, Never Goin' Back, On Chesil Beach, The Children Act, The Happy Prince, The Land of Steady Habits, What They Had
But I could be wrong...

User Info: De-

De-
1 week ago#2
But I could be wrong...

User Info: AndyReklaw

AndyReklaw
1 week ago#3
This user is awesome!:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=804141&topic=12351915135