You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Best MCU Phase 3 villain not played by Josh Brolin <Spoilers>

User Info: ShadowMan033

ShadowMan033
1 week ago#31
Hela. Directly or indirectly through her, Thor lost his home planet, his weapon, his eye, his buddies she came about as a result of his fathers death
LSU Tigers Baseball
#StairwayTo7
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: EvalAngell

EvalAngell
1 week ago#32
Sir Will posted...
EvalAngell posted...
Zemo isn't even the villain in Civil War. It's Stark.

-_- Yes Zemo is the villain.

He's not though lol. And the Avengers don't even battle him and barely acknowledge him as a threat. He's an instigator but not the villain. Stark is the villain and it's pretty obvious if you listen and watch it again.
Perfectly balanced.

User Info: Reeupmvp

Reeupmvp
1 week ago#33
Stark and Zemo are the villains, it's just that We already know Stark and could sympathize with him more as his motives were noble. s*** I was rooting for Iron Man more than Cap in his own movie

The MCU Spider Man villains are very well rounded, it was hard to choose between them. It's really anybody's pick as Vulture is more sympathetic but Mysterio was very clever in his plans
"Hey You! With the long hair! is it yours? Guess so. Got a receipt, its paid for..."-Royce da 5'9
@SoSincere_Ree

User Info: _Spider_Venom

_Spider_Venom
1 week ago#34
EvalAngell posted...
Sir Will posted...
EvalAngell posted...
Zemo isn't even the villain in Civil War. It's Stark.

-_- Yes Zemo is the villain.

He's not though lol. And the Avengers don't even battle him and barely acknowledge him as a threat. He's an instigator but not the villain. Stark is the villain and it's pretty obvious if you listen and watch it again.

Stark is a main antagonist of the movie yes, but he is not the villain.
"Name's Ash. Housewares."

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
1 week ago#35
Tino_Tonitini2 posted...
thegreatwumbo posted...
Those particles weren't for her. Janet had so many stored up in her body that she was able to already cure her.

During the mid-credits scene, Scott says "Healing particles secured for our new Ghost friend." Who else could he possibly talking about but Eva?

Sorry, I must have missed that.

I wonder what that means for Ghost.
I resent that! Slander is spoken!

User Info: boxington

boxington
1 week ago#36
Killmonger.

I preferred him to Thanos, too.
b-bb-box

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
1 week ago#37
Sir Will posted...
Well hopefully she was dusted too.

That's a good idea. If she wasn't dusted then that means she probably died off screen
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
Shenmue III
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Best MCU Phase 3 villain not played by Josh Brolin <Spoilers>