• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Godzilla made me blind, can I sue? (Spoilers)

User Info: DeadBankerDream

DeadBankerDream
2 months ago#11
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Why do the people with the longest posts always seem to have the least to say?

That's really mean to say.
"Your mother was a broken down tub of junk with more gentlemen callers than the operator."

User Info: Devilanse333

Devilanse333
2 months ago#12
Godzilla is a movie about a gigantic mutated lizard.
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33

User Info: c0tt0n1

c0tt0n1
2 months ago#13
It's already bombing worldwide, what more do you want?

I still like it though, better than the 2014 one.
"May God have mercy upon my enemies because I won't."
George S. Patton Jr.

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
2 months ago#14
it's terrible what we are doing to this movie. it is far better than the 2014 and a good movie.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: Irrelevant

Irrelevant
2 months ago#15
Well at least it isn't a complete bomb, sounds like China had a big boost though a few days ago. Like 100+ increase over the last weekend. Not going down without a fight!
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8513/guyversfightmc1.gif
Snesman64 and I are brothers stop being surprised.

User Info: Tyranidomega

Tyranidomega
2 months ago#16
c0tt0n1 posted...
It's already bombing worldwide, what more do you want?

I still like it though, better than the 2014 one.

Probably for Godzilla vs Kong to get canned.
FC: 1693-0953-3350.

User Info: DeadBankerDream

DeadBankerDream
2 months ago#17
Its weird that either of you think I have ill will towards the franchise just because I don't particularly like a movie (well, both movies, really) in it.
"Your mother was a broken down tub of junk with more gentlemen callers than the operator."
Amazingspiderman1 2 months ago#18
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Why do the people with the longest posts always seem to have the least to say?

Just rambling and s*** flying out the mouth. He can have an opinion, it’s just absolute s***.
Gamertag: VenomousRage20x / Dallas Mavericks 2018 - 2019. Dirk Nowitzki. Man, Legend, a hero for all he did for the Mavericks. I will always be grateful to him.

User Info: DexterTheThird

DexterTheThird
2 months ago#19
Well-written posts. Monster movies are one of those things that it seems like way too many Gfaqusers overrate or are willing to overlook the problems with because muh nostalgia.
Formerly known as Hero Fly Chao. Official Geno of the Smash Switch board.
Wandersong is my GOTY 2018. Go check it out.

User Info: Irrelevant

Irrelevant
2 months ago#20
DexterTheThird posted...
Well-written posts. Monster movies are one of those things that it seems like way too many Gfaqusers overrate or are willing to overlook the problems with because muh nostalgia.

I mean I tend to overlook flaws or go lighter on them if I enjoy the final product overall. The humans aren't unbearable in the movie and I get their motivations and that's about all I ask for in a monster movie at the very least. Don't piss me off, characters.

Now...I'm all for better characters and stories in a monster movie but if it's fun and again the characters don't annoy me then I have a good time. I think the characters were quite enjoyable and likeable in The Meg otherwise that would have been a bit more ho-hum. Well okay I think they made the water stuff pretty well but nothing super great.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8513/guyversfightmc1.gif
Snesman64 and I are brothers stop being surprised.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Godzilla made me blind, can I sue? (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived