• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Namor the Sub-Mariner [Avengers: Endgame]

User Info: r25

r25
1 month ago#1
Okoye mentions an underwater earthquake. Wakanda vs Atlantis?

User Info: sillyrascal

sillyrascal
1 month ago#2
That was Aquaman
The PSY of gamefaqs
If you seek answers, my bio is now available at all good retailers.

User Info: Jetsurge

Jetsurge
1 month ago#3
Namor would be the 1st mutant in the MCU, 3rd if they decide to retcon Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.
Switch FC: SW-2536-8732-7990
3DS FC: 2277-6791-0925

User Info: pionear

pionear
1 month ago#4
r25 posted...
Okoye mentions an underwater earthquake. Wakanda vs Atlantis?

I thought the same (as well as others) when I saw that scene

User Info: Destined4Greatn

Destined4Greatn
1 month ago#5
Wakanda vs Atlantis would be a pretty awesome plot. Or at least have tons of potential.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.

User Info: curtland

curtland
1 month ago#6
Destined4Greatn posted...
Wakanda vs Atlantis would be a pretty awesome plot. Or at least have tons of potential.

Pulled straight from the comics!

Him being the villain in one of the Black Panther sequels would be a good way to introduce him! Assuming they are indeed going to.
Only idoits can't spell.

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#7
Jetsurge posted...
Namor would be the 1st mutant in the MCU, 3rd if they decide to retcon Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Well, they are allowed to say the M word now. Mutant!

User Info: Destined4Greatn

Destined4Greatn
1 month ago#8
Mutants could be a result of coming back from the snap. Or from a universe without the infinity stones.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.

User Info: Gatchan2

Gatchan2
1 month ago#9
Jetsurge posted...

They dont really need to 'retcon' Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. All they have to say is the reason they were the only 2 to survive the Sokovia Hydra experiments with the Mind Stone was because they were mutants and all the Mind Stone actually did was open their minds to unlock their latent mutant abilities.
@Jetsurge

Then they can say they got this because Magneto was their father and they didnt know their father was also a mutant and they thought he died in the missile explosion but the truth is the Russians got him and eventually he comes back
"Call of Duty Players aren't hardcore gamers, or even gamers."
--- Infinity Ward's Mark Rubin

User Info: Gatchan2

Gatchan2
1 month ago#10
Destined4Greatn posted...
Mutants could be a result of coming back from the snap. Or from a universe without the infinity stones.

Or better yet: the power energy surge from the snap unlocks everyone that was a mutant; their latent abilities.
"Call of Duty Players aren't hardcore gamers, or even gamers."
--- Infinity Ward's Mark Rubin
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Namor the Sub-Mariner [Avengers: Endgame]
  • Topic Archived