• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Saw Captain Marvel yesterday to get ready for Avengers

User Info: SolidDBZ

SolidDBZ
4 weeks ago#1
Not bad at all. She was actually a very likeable character.

The only thing I didn't like was the origin of her powers. Another accident? It took away from her.
Metal Gear!?
FC: 0834-4314-4615

User Info: force_edge

force_edge
4 weeks ago#2
No.

Yay for you okay.
GameFAQs, where opinions get moderated as "Flaming" just because some moderator felt hurt by it.

User Info: yutterh

yutterh
4 weeks ago#3
i surprisingly like it a lot too. Some of the comic changes i can she people getting pissed over, but i think it works in the universe.
i7-5820K 3.3GHz, Asus X99-DELUXE, Corsair H110i GTX, 850 EVO 1TB, EVGA GTX 970 4GB FTW ACX2.0, Corsair 760T, EVGA 850W, Orion Spark, Proteus Core, Benq BL3200PT

User Info: TommyG663513

TommyG663513
4 weeks ago#4
It felt like a phase one movie
just tell them all your base doesn't belong to us because we were getting stoned...they'll understand-Ken156

User Info: Dionysus

Dionysus
4 weeks ago#5
I think I heard so much criticism about it that I found it surprisingly entertaining when I finally got around to watching it. It's all about expectation management.

User Info: John325

John325
3 weeks ago#6
Yeah. All the outrage had little to do with the movie itself. It was pretty good.
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=john325

User Info: CreekCo

CreekCo
3 weeks ago#7
Yay. Talk about Endgame.
*Triggered*

User Info: UltDeadpool

UltDeadpool
3 weeks ago#8
I am sorry you were tricked into watching it.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
3 weeks ago#9
Captain Marvel is not a likable character in the comics so the MCU did it right replicating that in the movies by picking an unlikable actress to successfully portray an unlikable character
(\__/) (\_(\
(='.'=)(= '.')=
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Saw Captain Marvel yesterday to get ready for Avengers
  • Topic Archived