• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Why did Marvel think making Avengers: Endgame three hours long was a good idea?

User Info: Johnny Eagle

Johnny Eagle
1 month ago#81
The Business posted...
Johnny Eagle posted...
Barenziah Boy Toy posted...
contrafan posted...
I know it's going to be the biggest superhero movie by far. But come on. We all have our limits. Not everyone can handle a movie that's super long, that's even longer than Avatar or something.

Fellowship was 2 hours 58 minutes

And felt every bit of that to me. Didn't bother watching the other 2 movies as a result

If you didn't watch the rest of the LOTR or The Hobbit series because of run time, then I pity you.

Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone was only 2 hours 39 minutes, yet I barely noticed it until I saw what time it was after the movie. It wasn't just the run time for me with LOTR - it was also that the movie completely failed to catch my interest for whatever reason. So take your pity and give to someone who cares what you think
"Life's a game. It's meant to be played."
"Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic."

User Info: DonkeyKongSong

DonkeyKongSong
1 month ago#82
Exactly. Depending on how much you like it, it can seem to go by quicker. The Tale of Desperaux actually felt like it was 2 hours when it wasn't even one and a half (I'm sure that's how most of you feel about The Emoji Movie and the live action Chipmunks as well). But The Dark Knight felt like it only was an hour when it was over two and a half.

Unfortunately, Avatar felt like the length it was to me. Highly overrated movie in my eyes.
"I call it 'Billy and the Cloneasaurus!'" - Skinner
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Why did Marvel think making Avengers: Endgame three hours long was a good idea?
  • Topic Archived