• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Doctor Doom movie in the works? coming after Avengers Endgame

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
1 month ago#21
DoctorDoom80 posted...
Hope they get Sacha Baron Cohen to play Doom like Joss Whedon tried to do years ago when Marvel was trying to get his rights back from Fox for Iron Man 2. Honestly who else can play him exactly like we know him?

>Daniel Day Lewis

>the guy that played Dracula (Forget his name. People wanted him as Dr. Strange)

>the actor from Mad Men
(\__/) (\_(\
(='.'=)(= '.')=

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
1 month ago#22
Devilman_Amon posted...
Don't you realize it doesn't matter what you personally think of One Piece, but the objective fact that it remains of the most popular ongoing Manga/Anime in history?

I know, but that's my opinion only. It has some of the stupidest character designs I have ever seen. Also, the thing is that like all of those tropes in anime, I don't think Reed has that much variety to begin with with using his stretchy crap.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen:RDR2=GOW>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead

User Info: Ryukyuland

Ryukyuland
1 month ago#23
I'm hoping the actor that plays Magneto and Lt Archie Hicox plays Doom.

Devilman_Amon
1 month ago#24
Robin_Mask posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
Don't you realize it doesn't matter what you personally think of One Piece, but the objective fact that it remains of the most popular ongoing Manga/Anime in history?

I know, but that's my opinion only. It has some of the stupidest character designs I have ever seen. Also, the thing is that like all of those tropes in anime, I don't think Reed has that much variety to begin with with using his stretchy crap.

my point was regardless of your opinion it was made popular and thus they figured out a way to make it work.
GotG isnt even a team thats all that interesting either. A talking raccoon? A Han Solo wannabee? A green Star Trek like girl? A dumb tree? A.....whatever the hell Drax is. But they made it work. Just like One Piece. And so too can they make FF work if they write and direct it well.
(\__/) (\_(\
(='.'=)(= '.')=

User Info: yutterh

yutterh
1 month ago#25
DoctorDoom80 posted...
Hope they get Sacha Baron Cohen to play Doom like Joss Whedon tried to do years ago when Marvel was trying to get his rights back from Fox for Iron Man 2. Honestly who else can play him exactly like we know him? Maybe Johnny Depp but Disney won’t work with him anymore.

Disney mighy hire him back. Considering that he was tge one abused and not his wife.
i7-5820K 3.3GHz, Asus X99-DELUXE, Corsair H110i GTX, 850 EVO 1TB, EVGA GTX 970 4GB FTW ACX2.0, Corsair 760T, EVGA 850W, Orion Spark, Proteus Core, Benq BL3200PT

Devilman_Amon
4 weeks ago#26
Doctor Bump
(\__/) (\_(\
(='.'=)(= '.')=
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Doctor Doom movie in the works? coming after Avengers Endgame
  • Topic Archived