• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Did or do you ever sneak food into the theaters?

User Info: Frostmourne

Frostmourne
1 month ago#1
I did back in the day.
Frostmourne hungers.

User Info: Dcrenshaw04

Dcrenshaw04
1 month ago#2
Big time. Could get the snack size candy at a convince store way cheaper than the theaters. It could be obvious we had stuff in our pockets and they never said anything.
With the patience of a viper, Black eliminated them all.
PSN-Crenshaw4

User Info: hmnut7

hmnut7
1 month ago#3
All the time. It's part of the experience.

Candy is a given. But also soda, even hamburgers and fries. I got caught once and the guy straight up did not care (why would he, he doesn't get a cut of the profits from their $7 soda).
Starfire: "They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?"
Robin: "Fight anyway!"

User Info: ToyMachin3

ToyMachin3
1 month ago#4
Would stop by Wendy's by the theater, get a bunch of spicy chicken nuggets for the family, put them in the wife's purse and in we went.

Other times, I'd go to the dollar tree and buy candy there and then bring it in. Cargo shorts are a necessity. Lol.
Atoms or systems into ruin hurl'd,
And now a bubble burst, and now a world.

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
1 month ago#5
Yes, I have brought in candy, cookies, crackers, and even water/soda.
It's kinda hard to do now since wearing a big jacket in Texas is kinda weird (I did it often in Seattle).

I went to a movie a couple months back & the people nearby brought these huge sandwiches somehow...

Only time I get popcorn is if somebody else buys it, or if it's included with the movie (some of those fancy dine-in theaters offer it).
Of course if it's one of those places, I do get food/drinks as well (only go on special occasions).
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
3DS FC: 3668-7961-6586

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
1 month ago#6
Food and drinks. Why the f*** would someone not do this?
OFFICIAL gamefaqs policy per moderator staff: You can not wish death on ANYONE, to include Adolf Hitler or mass murderers, when posting on gamefaqs.

User Info: sailorpete

sailorpete
1 month ago#7
I take a bag in with water/soda and a bag of Trader Joe's Popcorn when I see movies with my friend and no one cares since I have been going to this theater for over two decades now and I am a regular. So seniority/loyalty equals no one cares
"Welcome to Super Vegeta's Big Bang Attack" Vegeta Dragon Ball Z Claims 'Hayate Yagami' KSErin fans: 20

User Info: Warrior3001

Warrior3001
1 month ago#8
One of the highest courts in my country considers it illegal to prevent a customer from entering the cinema room with food that wasn't bought in-theathers.
So the answer is "yes". I did it this week by the way. Got to eat some $2 marshmallows (the snack bar at the movies sells them for like triple the price) while watching Aquaman.
A cornered Devil Jin is more DANGEROUS than a Lazuya!

User Info: TimeForAction

TimeForAction
1 month ago#9
usually just a water

User Info: OzymandiasIV

OzymandiasIV
1 month ago#10
Yes. I don't give a s***. They usually don't either
Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sort of good at something.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Did or do you ever sneak food into the theaters?
  • Topic Archived