• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: skermac

skermac
3 months ago#1
Looks good and I want to see it based on the trailer, but I know nothing about Aquaman or the DC universe, will I understand it and enjoy it?
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: SholamWeiss

SholamWeiss
3 months ago#2
All you have to know is it is directed by James Wan. $$$

User Info: Warrior3001

Warrior3001
3 months ago#3
I watched It today.
It was amazing, Aquaman's characterization may be the best among all of super hero movies so far.
It's incredible how he evolves throughout the movie, going from a ruthless and brute man to a very brave AND HUMBLE warrior. The final battle is, surprisingly, both gratifying and underwhelming the fight is pretty one sided, but that's very accomplishing when you see that the protagonist's powers grew so much to the point of dominating a previously overpowering villain.
Aside from Geoff Johns' New 52 run, I know nothing about these characters, but let me tell you: Black Manta's movie characterization took everything that worked from N52 and made it 2 times better. Aquaman's actions in the movie made his relationship with Manta seem much more fleshed out than the comic.
A cornered Devil Jin is more DANGEROUS than a Lazuya!

User Info: skermac

skermac
3 months ago#4
thanks for the opinions!
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
  • Topic Archived