• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Avengers: Endgame trailer is the most viewed trailer in history within 24 hours

User Info: OctoPop

OctoPop
1 month ago#51
50Blessings posted...
PStrife posted...
Ok, but how does Arrow shoot his arrows if they are now big swordy looking things? I didn't see Arrow's bow on him, how does Arrow shoot these large projectiles now?

He's a ninja now

How are you going to explain a middle-aged father becoming a ninja in short period Of time?

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
1 month ago#52
Are people not already sold on the idea of seeing part 2 of Infinity War? Why do you need spoilers?
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: TrickShot

TrickShot
1 month ago#53
OctoPop posted...
How are you going to explain a middle-aged father becoming a ninja in short period Of time?

You mean the guy who was already an assassin working for SHIELD prior to the events of the movie?
The difference between Batman and Moon Knight is one has identity issues and the other is Moon Knight.

User Info: Slayer2111

Slayer2111
1 month ago#54
OctoPop posted...
50Blessings posted...
PStrife posted...
Ok, but how does Arrow shoot his arrows if they are now big swordy looking things? I didn't see Arrow's bow on him, how does Arrow shoot these large projectiles now?

He's a ninja now

Why is nobody calling this guy out on calling Hawkeye, “Arrow” or Thanos “Lord Thanos”
JR looks like an Obese Potato

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
1 month ago#55
Slayer2111 posted...
OctoPop posted...
50Blessings posted...
PStrife posted...

He's a ninja now

Why is nobody calling this guy out on calling Hawkeye, “Arrow” or Thanos “Lord Thanos”

Because he's just trolling. You can take the bait if you want to though
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: schizoid37

schizoid37
1 month ago#56
Alexanaxela posted...
schizoid37 posted...
Alexanaxela posted...
welp just watched. Glad I didn't hype myself up for it or anything cause it was a bunch of nothing

Antman escapes from the quantum realm
Hawkeye re-emerges
Remaining Avengers desperate
Stark on the verge of death and has not found his way back

How is that a bunch of nothing?
Were you looking for explosions and fighting?

lol yeah who would guess antman would escape, or they would be sad, or stark and nebula wouldn't just stay on the planet they were on

Well tough s*** sherlock.
Not everythings going to be handed to you on a silver platter.
huevos rancheros

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
1 month ago#57
you seem to be taking it a bit personal that I found the trailer to be meh. Cheer up bucko
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

User Info: schizoid37

schizoid37
1 month ago#58
Alexanaxela posted...
you seem to be taking it a bit personal that I found the trailer to be meh. Cheer up bucko

How can you be happy knowing that 50% of all living things are gone
huevos rancheros

User Info: Justin2Krelian

Justin2Krelian
1 month ago#59
There’s one thing I’ll say about this movie... there’s almost a real sense of dread about what the world’s going to be like when it starts. Just the concept alone is depressing.
-J2K

User Info: redrocket

redrocket
1 month ago#60
PStrife posted...
The next snap Lord Thanos must perform will be more devastating and be more destructive.

The next time he snaps, Thanos is going to erase the entire MCU universe. All the MCU "sequels" that have been announced are really secret Lego movies.
It's like paying for bubble wrap. -transience on Final Fantasy: All the Bravest
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Avengers: Endgame trailer is the most viewed trailer in history within 24 hours
  • Topic Archived