Best Film of 2017 Save Contest - Round 35

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Best Film of 2017 Save Contest - Round 35

User Info: sgbdestroyer

1 week ago#1

- One vote per 60 minutes.
- You can save one film per vote
- A film needs eleven votes from different users to be saved.
- The last film will be eliminated from the contest.
- The number of films per vote, votes required to save, and films eliminated change in latter rounds.
- No Alts may be used to cheat.
- Make sure I know what you are voting for or your vote does not count
- Editing is allowed within 10 minutes of the original post time as long as it does not affect a latter post. Otherwise, the last valid edit will be used.
- If no valid votes in 6 hours, the eliminated films will be selected at random from those with the least saves and the round will end.

The List:

Call Me by Your Name
Get Out
Good Time
Phantom Thread
The Shape of Water
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
-Mark Twain

1 week ago#2

Round 34: Thor: Ragnarok

Round 33: Columbus

Round 32: John Wick: Chapter 2

Round 31: Blade Runner 2049

Round 30: Baby Driver, Dunkirk

Round 29: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, War for the Planet of the Apes

Round 28: Colossal, The Florida Project

Round 27: Lady Bird, The Big Sick

Round 26: Spider-Man: Homecoming, Wind River

Round 25: A Ghost Story, Coco

Round 24: The Killing of a Sacred Deer, The Lost City of Z, The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected)

Round 23: After the Storm, Brawl in Cell Block 99, Okja

Round 22: Detroit, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, In This Corner of the World

Round 21: My Life as a Zucchini, On The Beach at Night Alone, Paddington 2

Round 20: A Quiet Passion, Kong: Skull Island, Logan Lucky, mother!

Round 19: Ingrid Goes West, Nocturama, Personal Shopper, The Square

Round 18: A Taxi Driver, BPM (Beats per Minute), The Beguiled, The Fate of the Furious

Round 17: Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi, The Disaster Artist, The LEGO Batman Movie, Wonder Woman

Round 16: Ex Libris: The New York Public Library, The Foreigner, The Post, Wonderstruck

Round 15: Faces Places, Gerald's Game, Graduation, I, Tonya, The Salesman

Round 14: Alien: Covenant, Darkest Hour, Murder on the Orient Express, Split, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Round 13: Blade of the Immortal, In the Fade, Marjorie Prime, The Other Side of Hope, Wonder

Round 12: Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie, Girls Trip, It, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Our Time Will Come

Round 11: Brigsby Bear, Happy Death Day, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Lady Macbeth, Thirst Street

Round 10: American Made, Frantz, Hostiles, It Comes at Night, Thank You for Your Service, The Boss Baby, The Founder

Round 9: Beauty and the Beast, God's Own Country, Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond, Lucky, Mudbound, Only the Brave, T2 Trainspotting

Round 8: Battle of the Sexes, Jane, Justice League, Last Flag Flying, Marshall, The Blackcoat's Daughter, The Breadwinner

Round 7: All the Money in the World, Atomic Blonde, Endless Poetry, Molly's Game, Person to Person, Princess Cyd, Professor Marston & the Wonder Women, Song to Song, Stronger, The Lovers

Round 6: A Cure for Wellness, Beach Rats, I don't feel at home in this world anymore., Landline, The Belko Experiment, The Hero, The Levelling, The Trip to Spain, Wakefield, Win It All

Round 5: 1922, 78/52: Hitchcock’s Shower Scene, An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power, Brad's Status, First They Killed My Father, Loving Vincent, My Friend Dahmer, Obit, Raw, Youth

Round 4: 1945, Annabelle: Creation, Beatriz at Dinner, Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story, Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool, Free Fire, Gaga: Five Foot Two, Megan Leavey, Patti Cake$, The Incredible Jessica James

Round 3: A United Kingdom, Go-ok, Kedi, Long Strange Trip, Lost in Paris, Maudie, Menashe, Novitiate, Step, Their Finest

Round 2: A Woman's Life, Burden, Burning Sands, Chuck, Clash, Dolores, Letters from Baghdad, Risk, The Midwife, Tramps

Round 1: Casting JonBenét, Chasing Coral, Chasing Trane: The John Coltrane Documentary, Citizen Jane: Battle for the City, Hounds of Love, Human Flow, Norman: The Moderate Rise and Tragic Fall of a New York Fixer, One of Us, SHOT! The Psycho-Spiritual Mantra of Rock, The Sense of an Ending, The Wedding Plan, The Women's Balcony
-Mark Twain

1 week ago#3
-Mark Twain

User Info: Step_In

1 week ago#4
Phantom Thread
Suspect is hatless! Repeat, hatless!

User Info: Pus_N_Pecans

1 week ago#5
Good Time
My arts-

User Info: ePastorJames

1 week ago#6
The Shape of Water (1)

User Info: freddurstinsd3

1 week ago#7
Phantom Thread
2010 Palace of Wisdom Best User from Connecticut

User Info: Xeiros

1 week ago#8
The Shape of Water (2)
NNID: Xeiros | FC - 0044 - 2816 - 4438
IGN - Niraya

User Info: thesmark

1 week ago#9
Phantom Thread (3)
My (completed!) quest to review all 546 Best Picture Nominees:

User Info: Question86

1 week ago#10
Call Me By Your Name
New topic every month
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Best Film of 2017 Save Contest - Round 35

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.