Man of Steel...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 2SweetforTurtle

2SweetforTurtle
4 months ago#11
_Spider_Venom posted...
pothocket posted...
Time is weird how some things can happen after other things but I assure you it would be possible for Superman to grow up on Krypton and then afterwards the planet is destroyed.

TC didn't specify that smartass.

I like how the person who was originally trying to be a smartass is the first person to call someone a smartass when he gets called out on his s***
Slow and steady wins the race

User Info: MasterFoxCheif3

MasterFoxCheif3
4 months ago#12
2SweetforTurtle posted...
_Spider_Venom posted...
pothocket posted...
Time is weird how some things can happen after other things but I assure you it would be possible for Superman to grow up on Krypton and then afterwards the planet is destroyed.

TC didn't specify that smartass.

I like how the person who was originally trying to be a smartass is the first person to call someone a smartass when he gets called out on his s***

What ass is smart if the ass is already sentient?
''President of the I Hate Batman Club: He's overpowered without any superpower''
https://i.imgur.com/Gx7HUGg.jpg Kal Patrol! https://i.imgur.com/MT2uUAe.jpg

User Info: _Spider_Venom

_Spider_Venom
4 months ago#13
2SweetforTurtle posted...

Except I wasn't...I was literally just answering his question.
"Name's Ash. Housewares."

User Info: Warri0r_Drag0n

Warri0r_Drag0n
4 months ago#14
_Spider_Venom posted...
Warri0r_Drag0n posted...
If superman grew up on krypton would he still be weak to krptonite?

If Krypton was still around, there wouldn't be any Kryptonite.

So is kryptonite any piece of rock from the broken kyrpton or does it have a specific composition of materials?

pothocket posted...
_Spider_Venom posted...
Warri0r_Drag0n posted...
If superman grew up on krypton would he still be weak to krptonite?

If Krypton was still around, there wouldn't be any Kryptonite.

please explain more.
[Death from Above]

User Info: The New Blueguy

The New Blueguy
4 months ago#15
I believe that Kal-El also being of natural birth, whereas the other Kryptonians were all genetically engineered, is also part of why he adapted on to Earth better than them.
PSN ID: AnarchyDagger23

User Info: lolife67

lolife67
4 months ago#16
Warri0r_Drag0n posted...
So is kryptonite any piece of rock from the broken kyrpton or does it have a specific composition of materials?

Kryptonite is the shattered remains of the planet Krypton. It's properties were changed during the explosion, making it's radiation lethal to kryptonians.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived