the last jedi ruins everything about star wars. *FULL SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. the last jedi ruins everything about star wars. *FULL SPOILERS*

User Info: KingAshnard

KingAshnard
7 months ago#121
WalterBlue posted...
KingAshnard posted...
WalterBlue posted...
Dunno why I'm here, but I've already had Luke dying and Kylo killing Snoke spoiled for me by an a******. If true, are there any major events left for me to be surprised by? Please just tag me and respond with a simple answer. Really don't want more being spoiled than I already am. Two years of waiting only for someone to ruin it a couple days in advance. :(

Yes, a few things, including one at the very end which is pretty damn major, but those two you had spoiled for you are perhaps the biggest--they're certainly the ones that all the trolls are going to run around spoiling people with because they involve character deaths.

But like... it's still going to be an enjoyable movie despite knowing those things right? I knew about Han Solo already and still had fun watching TFA. So I guess it'll be okay? :/

fml man. Should just stay out of this topic.

Hopefully it will be. Haven't seen it myself yet. I'm seeing it Thursday night.
All hail the king of Daein!

User Info: WalterBlue

WalterBlue
7 months ago#122
KingAshnard posted...
WalterBlue posted...
KingAshnard posted...
WalterBlue posted...
Dunno why I'm here, but I've already had Luke dying and Kylo killing Snoke spoiled for me by an a******. If true, are there any major events left for me to be surprised by? Please just tag me and respond with a simple answer. Really don't want more being spoiled than I already am. Two years of waiting only for someone to ruin it a couple days in advance. :(

Yes, a few things, including one at the very end which is pretty damn major, but those two you had spoiled for you are perhaps the biggest--they're certainly the ones that all the trolls are going to run around spoiling people with because they involve character deaths.

But like... it's still going to be an enjoyable movie despite knowing those things right? I knew about Han Solo already and still had fun watching TFA. So I guess it'll be okay? :/

fml man. Should just stay out of this topic.

Hopefully it will be. Haven't seen it myself yet. I'm seeing it Thursday night.

Same. Got my ticket already. Anyway, I'm officially leaving this topic now. Guess knowing what happens might result in me finding entertainment in figuring out how it happens as the movie unfolds.

Also, I read full spoilers for Revenge of the Sith before that came out and still had a blast watching it. But yeah, just gonna leave my TLJ knowledge at what I know already and hide from the internet right about now. Thanks for being cool and not spoiling it further. XD
Anaheim Ducks: 13-11-7 |
These holes three are not for thee.

User Info: Lugenpresse

Lugenpresse
7 months ago#123
Was already uninterested in this new one, 9 will not even get a second thought from me. Won't even bother watching 8.

Hammil was right. f*** this movie.

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
7 months ago#124
So people complain that TFA was more of the same and hated it now Disney takes changes and does new things and people complain that it's no longer starwars? Seems to me you would hate it ether way.
No sig.

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
7 months ago#125
We don't mind change or anything done different, as long as it isn't stupid.
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake

User Info: DankAssSlurpee

DankAssSlurpee
7 months ago#126
I don't understand how Disney could be this level of incompetent. I can almost understand Luke's death, continue to move past the OT and become something on its own. What I don't understand is s***ing on TFA, essentially their fresh beginning. The biggest knock on TFA was how much of a rehash of ANH it was, and rightfully so. But in the end we were left with a few key questions about both Snoke and Rey's past. And how does this movie answer these questions? ZERO back story for Snoke and Rey is just some nobody sold by her junker parents. That is so goddamn lazy and incompetent that its actually impressive.

User Info: Lugenpresse

Lugenpresse
7 months ago#127
DankAssSlurpee posted...
I don't understand how Disney could be this level of incompetent. I can almost understand Luke's death, continue to move past the OT and become something on its own. What I don't understand is s***ing on TFA, essentially their fresh beginning. The biggest knock on TFA was how much of a rehash of ANH it was, and rightfully so. But in the end we were left with a few key questions about both Snoke and Rey's past. And how does this movie answer these questions? ZERO back story for Snoke and Rey is just some nobody sold by her junker parents. That is so goddamn lazy and incompetent that its actually impressive.

Maybe those theories were circulating the net about Rey were right and so they decided to cage it asap and had a lot of reshoots... who knows. Would've sucked either way I'm sure.

User Info: LostSeason7

LostSeason7
7 months ago#128
I think I'm done with Star Wars. I was on the fence on this anyway.
Can't get a job because I don't have experience. Can't get experience because I don't have a job.

User Info: IShall_Run_Amok

IShall_Run_Amok
7 months ago#129
"I don't understand how soulless corporation could be so incompetent. It goes completely against my world view."

If this movie really is terrible, its absolutely the Star Wars film that the movie going public deserve.
Lucky for you, I'm a dog lover.

User Info: pizzadog

pizzadog
7 months ago#130
I thought it was pretty gud, liked it better than TFA. Adam Driver is the best, again. They jumped the shark a lil with tangible force projections and super leia though lol
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. the last jedi ruins everything about star wars. *FULL SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived