Someone found out which scenes were directed by Snyder and which by Whedon...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Someone found out which scenes were directed by Snyder and which by Whedon...

User Info: kaosnite

kaosnite
3 months ago#21
Damn if only I could edit the film with the scenes that I liked. It seems like both Snyder and Whedon had their moments of good and bad input, although I'd definitely be taking out most of Whedon's weird quippy dialogue.

Sucks that whatever extended version they release will probably just be a menagerie of everything.

I need that guy who did The Phantom Edit for the Star Wars prequels to hop on this.

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
3 months ago#22
lowlifeboy posted...
if this is true, then what’s surprising is that nearly 90% of scenes i didn’t like were from whedon.

Same here. He has some that really stand out (sounds like he did a better Superman and he really helped bring the Flash up), but I'm not one for nearly all of his other contributions. I would probably be without my favorite scene in the whole movie if it weren't for him though. = /
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
3 months ago#23
ClayGuida posted...
Crazy how many scenes they needed to reshoot without one or many of the cast members. No wonder the film was merely average, you have two different views basically creating a final product. I have no doubt the film would have been better if either was directing it themselves and not each doing parts of it.

I haven't seen it, but I having two people with such disparate styles make an expensive blockbuster seems like a bad idea through and through.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Someone found out which scenes were directed by Snyder and which by Whedon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived